Its’ almost two-decade ago, during the ’90s many iconic movies were made, based on that era we have come up with the best ever collection of 90s Movie Quotes That Recall our Old Memories.
Over time everything has changed, movie making, dressing style, music & more. Earlier days simpler movies were made less tech-savvy, reality was being presented to the audience.
If you back to the 90’s time, you still remember your famous dialogues from your favorite movies. Some scenes sometimes made you cry or sometimes laugh.
When you are watching old movies with your family & friends, your nostalgia comes alive about happening during the ’90s like 90’s costumes, songs, movie scenes, etc. The quotes about the 90s generation, I am sure you are going like when you scroll down the list.
Quotes about 90s Movies
- All right, all right, all right.
- Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now.
- But I’m funny how? I mean, funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?
- Can I keep you?
- Do you like scary movies?
- Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’.
- Hasta la vista, baby.
- Houston, we have a problem.
- I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take me out and do whatever I wanted. Now, I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good.
- I see dead people.
- I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
- I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
- I’m going to the little nun’s room, nosy!
- I’m no Josie Grossy anymore!
- I’m the king of the world!
- Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
- Keep the change, ya filthy animal!
- Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
- Oh, behave!
- Oh. As if!
- Remember who you are.
- Show me the money!
90s Photo Caption
- That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.
- The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
- There’s no crying in baseball.
- To infinity…and beyond!
- Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today.
- You can’t handle the truth!
- You got the wrong guy. I’m the Dude, man.
- You had me at hello.
- You know, you drive almost slow enough to drive Miss Daisy.
- You said you and me was gonna get outta town and, for once, just really let our hair down. Well, darlin’, look out, ‘cause my hair is comin’ down!
- You’re killin’ me, Smalls!
90-99 Movie Quotes Year Wise
Movie Quotes of 1990 Year
- Keep the change, ya filthy animal. – Kevin MCCallister from Home Alone
- Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. – Michael Corleone from The Godfather: Part III
- But I’m funny how? I mean, funny like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? – Tommy DeVito from GoodFellas
Movie Quotes of 1991 Year
- You said you and me was gonna get outta town and, for once, just really let our hair down. Well, darlin’, look out, ‘cause my hair is comin’ down! – Thelma Dickerson from Thelma & Louse
- Hasta la vista, baby. — Terminator from Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Movie Quotes of 1992 Year
- You can’t handle the truth! – Jessup from A Few Good Men
- There’s no crying in baseball. – Jimmy Dugan from A League of Their Own (1992)
- All I want to do is graduate from high school, go to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die. – Buffy Summers from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)
- I’m going to the little nun’s room, nosy! – Deloris from Sister Act (1992)
Movie Quotes of 1993 Year
- You’re killing me, Smalls. – Ham Porter from The Sandlot (1993)
- All right, all right, all right. — Wooderson from Dazed and Confused
- Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today. — Phil from Groundhog Day
Movie Quotes of 1994 Year
- My momma always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. – Forrest Gump from Forrest Gump
- Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’. – Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption
- I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take me out and do whatever I wanted. Now, I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good. – Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction
Movie Quotes of 1995 Year
- To infinity and beyond! – Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story (1995) voiced by Tim Allen.
- Houston, we have a problem. – Jim Lovell from Apollo 13 (1995) played by Tom Hanks.
- That’ll do, pig. That’ll do. – Farmer Hoggett from Babe (1995) played by James Cromwell.
- Oh. As if! – Cher Horowitz from Clueless (1995) played by Alicia Silverstone.
- You know, you drive almost slow enough to drive Miss Daisy. – Mike Lowery from Bad Boys (1995) played by Will Smith.
- As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe. It’s not that we don’t want to, but too much has happened and we can’t. – Samantha Albertson from Now and Then (1995) played by Demi Moore.
Movie Quotes of 1996 Year
- You had me at hello. – Dorothy Boyd from Jerry Maguire
- Do you like scary movies? – Ghostface from Scream
- There’s more to life than a little money, you know. – Marge Gunderson from Fargo
Movie Quotes of 1997 Year
- I’m the king of the world! – Jack Dawson from Titanic
- Oh, behave! – Austin Powers from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
- You make me want to be a better man. – Melvin Udall from As Good As It Gets
Movie Quotes of 1998 Year
- You got the wrong guy. I’m the Dude, man. – The Dude from The Big Lebowski
Movie Quotes of 1999 Year
- I see dead people. – Cole Sear from The Sixth Sense
- I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. – Anna Scott from Notting Hill
- The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. – Tyler Durden from Fight Club
- I’m no Josie Grossy anymore! – Josie Geller from Never Been Kissed
- I guess in this society, being a male and an asshole makes you worthy of our time. – Kat Stratford from 10 Things I Hate About You
90s Movie Quotes For Instagram
CLUELESS – 1995
- Rolling with the homies.
- It’s my most capable-looking outfit!
- He is kind of a baldwin.
10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU – 1999
- You don’t always have to be who they want you to be, you know.
- Don’t let anyone, ever, make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
THE CRAFT – 1996
- We are the weirdos, mister.
- Hold your breath till I call.
- Welcome to the witching hour.
AMERICAN BEAUTY – 1999
- Because theres nothing worse in life than being ordinary.
- We all want to be something better than what we are.
- You couldn’t be ordinary if you tried.
GOOD WILL HUNTING – 1997
- No one could possibly understand the depths of you.
- Most people never get to see how brilliant they could be.
- We get to choose who we let into our weird little world.
FIGHT CLUB – 1999
- This is your life and it’s ending one moment at a time.
- It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free.
- I don’t want to die without any scars.
- The things you used to own, now they own you.
- The lower you fall, the higher you’ll fly.
- You met me at a very strange time in my life.
- 30 Weekend Getaway Captions Instagram for Your Next Trip (2022)!
- 33 Nashville Captions for Instagram for Engaging Social Posts (2022)!
- 27 Lighthouse Captions for Instagram, Lighthouse Puns for IG Pics (2022)