Get an exclusive list of April Fools Day Quotes & the Craziest things that happen on April Fools Day.
April Fool is basically linked with activities of making fun of others that bring a lot of fun, laughter, and enjoyment.
Traditionally April Fool is celebrated on the 1st of April by sending jokes, captions, and pranks to your friend and colleagues. We have a huge list of April Fools Day Quotes funny.
April Fool is the best day to playing pranks on others. Although the tradition of making Fools has been celebrated for several centuries & its exact origin is still a mystery.
RELATED: Awesome [150+] Good Funny Mirror Selfie Instagram Captions For Friends
Why we celebrate April Fool day on 1st day of the month? So why not make this day funnier by sharing Happy April Fools Day captions for Images on Instagram, it is the best photo-sharing platform, where you can add funny and hilarious April Instagram Captions on your photos.
April Fools Instagram Captions
- This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four. -Mark Twain
- The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected. – Will Rogers
- The world is full of fools; and he who would not wish to see one, must not only shut himself up alone, but must also break his looking-glass. – Bioleau
- Don’t approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side. – Jewish Proverb
- Just close your eyes and think of yourself for 10 seconds. Open your eyes. Now you will realize that you have wasted 10 seconds thinking of a fool. Happy April Fool’s Day!
- Men would not live long in society, were they not the mutual dupes of each other. – François VI de la Rochefoucault
- Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. – William Shakespeare
- Even the gods love jokes. – Plato
- A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents. – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
- It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor. – Max Eastman
- He who is born a fool is never cured. – Proverb
- Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It’s good to be silly at the right moment. – Horace
- If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings. – Welsh Proverb
- I don’t mind making jokes, but I don’t want to look like one. – Marilyn Monroe
- The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself a fool. – William Shakespeare
April Fools Captions For Instagram
- This year’s biggest April Fools joke is brought to you by Mother Nature. Here’s some warm weather, April Fools.
- Which is the best day to propose to a girl? 1st April.. because if she accepts its your luck, otherwise just tell her it’s April Fools…
- Mistakes can be good for us, they teach us where we’ve gone wrong so that we can come closer to finding out what’s right..
- Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your job. Life is too short to put up with FOOLS..
- I’m going to go ahead and assume that setting me up with your highly undateable friend was your attempt at an April Fool’s joke.
- Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. – Proverb
- Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever. – Charles Lamb
- You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself. – Ethel Barrymore
- You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. – Abraham Lincoln
- We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. – Japanese Proverb
April Fools Day Quotes
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. – Douglas Adams
A fellow who is always declaring he’s no fool, usually has his suspicions. – Unknown Author
A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool. – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
A fool may have his coat embroidered with gold, but it is a fool’s coat still. – Antoine de Rivarol
A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees. – William Blake
A man always blames the woman who fools him. In the same way he blames the door he walks into in the dark. – Henry Louis Mencken
A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes. – Robert Frost
A sense of humor is the ability to understand a joke-and that the joke is oneself. – Clifton Paul Fadiman
A spoon does not know the taste of soup, nor a learned fool the taste of wisdom. – Welsh Proverb
A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. – Baltasar Gracian
April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four. – Mark Twain
April fool, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly. – Ambrose Bierce
Don’t give cherries to pigs or advice to fools. – Irish Proverb
Every fool finds a greater one to admire them. – Nicolas Boileau
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. – Chinese Proverb
Funny April Fools Jokes & Images
So for the coming April Fool event, we have come up with some unique Quotes on April Fool. Two special events April Fool followed by auspicious Easter Day will be celebrated in the same month. You can play pranks and funny comments jokes on with friends and family members. I am sure you guys love to share April Fool Jokes on social media sites like Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter to bring a smile on their face. Find below amazing and unique April Fool Jokes, Captions, just copy and paste the text below.
Leave a Reply