The Black Lives Matter it’s a global movement that educates ourselves about the experiences of black people. Over the years several books have been written that put forward the voice of the black people community. Today we are giving you powerful Black Lives Matter Quotes Captions that you can share on social media.
The most common problem found in almost every part of the world is racial discrimination. As such cases have been on news every now and then, now it becomes a major issue for humanity.
Black people have been the victim of race, and racism over centuries. That was the reason behind the Black Lives Matter movement, a voice of the black ethnic community, that tell us about the injustice or systemic racism towards Black. What we believe humanity is above all cast, color, and religion, we have covered best Black Lives Matter Quotes, spread the message with followers on social media.
Black Lives Matter Captions
- A riot is the language of the unheard.
- At the heart of racism is the religious assertion that God made a creative mistake when He brought some people into being.
- Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.
- I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.
- I think police brutality is probably extremely severe in America, but racism is alive everywhere. Everywhere.
- If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.
- If you want to make peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.
- It belongs to the very substance of nonviolence never to destroy or damage another person’s feeling of self worth, even an opponent’s.
- It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
- It is white people’s responsibility to be less fragile; people of color don’t need to twist themselves into knots trying to navigate us as painlessly as possible.
- Protest is not the end of progress, it is the beginning … I stand with Minneapolis. I believe in us. Change is gonna come.
- Racism is not getting worse, it’s getting filmed.
- Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation.
- Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned —everywhere is war.
- We don’t want to see Targets burning. We want to see the system that sets up for systemic racism burned to the ground.
- We have a right to protest for what is right. That’s all we can do. There are people hurting, there are people suffering, so we have an obligation, a mandate, to do something.
- We’ve come a long way in our thinking, but also in our moral decay. I can’t imagine Dr. King watching the Real Housewives or Jersey Shore.
- You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
Blm Quotes For Signs
- Because, I am mad that we have another video, another article. I am mad that we now need videos, need articles, in order to validate our rage, to justify our angst, to give credence and life to the named and nameless victims of state-sponsored aggression against persons of color.
- How much time will I spend finding the correct words to say that the color of a person’s skin is not justification for ending their life? And how much time will elapse until those words mean anything to the people who actually kill us?
- I love blackness, it is stunning, majestic, inspiring but it is also not here to serve non-black people when it suits them via sports, music, hairstyles, entertainment etc. It should be respected in the workplace and shouldn’t be ignored when it’s crying out in fear of being killed.
- If you believe in a cause, be willing to stand up for that cause with a million people or by yourself.
- Let’s be honest. Black pain, grief and rage are not only dismissed by elected officials, our response to those feelings are also criminalised. To feel is the most fundamental human desire. Yet, we are consistently punished for expressing our feelings and desires.
- Protect and serve’ does not mean murder a black man who is not resisting arrest by kneeling on his neck for 10 minutes while he’s screaming that he can’t breathe.
- The reality is this is a peaceful human rights movement led by incredibly courageous black people. I think we are demanding justice and freedom for our people.
- Until the killing of black men, black mothers’ sons, becomes as important to the rest of the country as the killing of a white mother’s sons, we who believe in freedom cannot rest.
- What the Black lives matter movement is doing is they are making it personal. They are making it hash tagged, exposing the racial injustice that continues to haunt our country in a way that you can’t ignore. There is power in injustice becoming personal.
- When the color of your skin is seen as a weapon, you will never be seen as unarmed.
- Yeah, there are no more ‘colored’ water fountains, and it’s supposed to be illegal to discriminate, but if I can be forced to sit on the concrete in too-tight cuffs when I’ve done nothing wrong, it’s clear there’s an issue. That things aren’t as equal as folks say they are.
- You really want that utopian ideal of what our world could be? You want to be proudly and ACTIVELY anti-racist, more than fearing being called a racist? I want that for you too. If so, then do the work, educate yourself and others stand by us loudly, consistently, FOREVER.
Words For Black Lives Matter
- As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem is not solved.
- Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.
- If now isn’t a good time for the truth, I don’t see when we’ll get to it.
- In a racist society it is not enough to be non-racist, we must be anti-racist.
- It is never too late to give up your prejudices.
- Prejudices are the props of civilization.
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness.
- We all decry prejudice, yet are all prejudiced.
- White feelings should never be held in higher regard than black lives.
- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
Black Lives Matter Quotes
- We are clear that all lives matter, but we live in a world where that’s not actually happening in practice. So if we want to get to the place where all lives matter, then we have to make sure that black lives matter, too. — Alicia Garza
- Black Lives Matter’ is a reply to centuries of systemic white supremacy. On the other hand, ‘All Lives Matter’ is white supremacy’s response, when forced to defend itself, to act as if racism and its resultant effects of exploitation and inequality never really happened. — David Madden
- Heinous acts of white supremacy like slavery and The Stolen Generation are very real things that happened and continue to impact Black and First Nations people today. Just because they ‘feel removed’ from your current day reality does not mean those communities are not still affected in a systemic and individual way. —Sukriti Wahi
- If it were actually true that we live in a world where ‘All Lives Matter,’ then that would mean saying ‘Black Lives Matter’ shouldn’t feel like an uncomfortable expression. But, because we know that Black lives do not experience equality or justice in this country, we know that all lives cannot logically matter if Black lives don’t. So, in order to make ‘All Lives Matter’ true, you would have to say ‘Black Lives Matter’ first. — Chelsea Candelario
- If you argue that ‘all lives matter,’ then, all lives matter. LGBTQ+ lives matter, all POC matter, people of a lower status than you matter, people with different views than you matter. All lives matter, correct? — Ryan Williams
- In other words, when you say ‘All Lives Matter,’ you are perpetuating toxic racism and in fact causing harm. Because when you do, you’re making it harder for the rest of the country to bring about positive change. You’re broadcasting to others that change isn’t necessary when it very much is. —Jesse Damiani
- It’s hard for anyone who’s been encouraged to take up space their entire lives to step aside. But the desire for white people to guard their privilege like a pot of gold is destructive and delusional. All Lives Matter is nothing more than an attempt to say white lives should continue to be prized above others. It’s a rallying cry for white supremacy under the guise of a Kumbaya-like inclusionary message. —Angelina Chapin
- It’s not that all lives don’t have hardship or struggle or face racism, it’s that right now we are trying to talk about black lives, a group of people that are hardly ever considered. And even during the few times they are considered if you then try to drown that conversation out with talk of all lives it feels like a deliberate act to suffocate progress. — Donnovan Bennett
- The comfortable will remain comfortable – shielded from accountability, responsibility and truth — while Black and Brown Americans are regularly assaulted, denied, mocked and murdered. Y’know, as if our lives don’t matter at all. —Dasha Kelly Hamilton
- The point is that American society privileges white people over Black and brown people in myriad ways, and the decades-long caustic relationship between police and the communities of color they’re meant to serve is a prime example. It deserves specific, pointed, and unapologetic recognition, not artful avoidance wrapped up with derailing tactics. — Chris Tognotti and Jr Thorpe
- We want you to acknowledge that we exist, acknowledge we’re equals, acknowledge there are perceptions, structures and systems that consistently treat us differently, and often unfairly. We want you as allies, but don’t co-opt our issues and make them something they’re not. — Will Sutton
Leave a Reply