Brooklyn Bridge Instagram Captions to capture the beautiful images of Brooklyn Bridge. The Bridge Connecting Two Islands located in the city of New York NY.
It is one of the most popular attractions points in New York on the bank of East River connecting Brooklyn and Manhattan. This bridge was built in 1883, and it is a 2 km long and an average 60 minutes walk by foot. The bridge was also known as hybrid cable-stayed/suspension.
The architect of this bridge was built by John Robling, an American engineer in 1870. When John Roebling died in the middle of bridgework, immediately his family put a halt on construction work.
Later, Washington and his wife Emily Warren followed the in-complete construction work. But the engineers declared it an impossible task, but the endeavor of Robling’s family made it possible, it took 11 years to build the Brooklyn Bridge on May 24, 1883.
Are you live in the city of New York or a nearby city or planning to visit? Then you must go & explore the beauty of Brooklyn Bridge, for every selfies or photo you clicked, we have handy Claver Brooklyn Bridge captions.
Must Read: Funny Mood Captions & Quotes
Brooklyn Bridge Instagram Captions
- A beautiful place in the world.
- A bridge can still be built, While the bitter waters are flowing beneath.
- A river flows surely to the sea, It’s just how it goes, Some things are meant to be.
- Be still like mountain and flow like great river’.
- Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, Which unites your body to your thoughts.
- Bridges don’t take sides.
- Bright light is injurious to those who see nothing.
- Brooklyn bridge at night looking bright.
- Brooklyn Bridge is (not) falling down.
- Build a bridge and get over it.
- Build bridges not walls.
- By discovering nature, You discover yourself.”
- Come, Let us build bridges of love with each other with the cement of kindness and pillars of trust.
- Crossing the bridge to get the other side. Cars, sound and craziness-it doesn’t matter what comes your way in life- we always make it to the other side.
- Don’t burn bridges.you’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same bridge.
- Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.
- Easy to get a good photo of abridge more photogenic than I am!
- Find a way,not excuse”.
- Freezing temperatures in the Brooklyn bridge.
- Heaven is a place on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- I could take photos of the Brooklyn bridge for hours!such great.
- I didn’t regret the bridges I’ve burned. I only regret that some people weren’t on the bridges when I burned them.
- I do not burn bridges.i just loosen the bolts a little bit each day.
- I spy with my little eye…. can see which bridge we’re zooming in on?
Brooklyn Bridge Captions
- I wouldn’t mind living under a bridge If I could experience this sunset everyday.
- I’m a Brooklyn baby.
- I’m sinking like a stone in the sea, I’m burning like a bridge for your body.
- I’ve always liked the look of this bridge.it’s kind of cute,eh?
- Keep Calm and Cross the Brooklyn Bridge
- Keep going…each step may get harder but don’t stop! the view is beautiful at the top.
- Late night , bright light.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important and you’ll capture it perfectly.
- Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.
- Look at your life from another perspective.
- Love is the bridge between two hearts.
- Love is the bridge between you and everything else.
Brooklyn Bridge Captions For Instagram
- Make a decision. Cross the Brooklyn Bridge.
- May the bridges I burn light the way.
- One of my favourite places.
- One of the hardest decisions made in life is to choose which bridge to burn and which bridge to cross.
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go .
- Options are always there-either learn to swim or build the bridge.
- Poetry isn’t an island, It is the bridge.
- Sometimes you have to burn few bridges to stop the crazies from following you.
- The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
- The famous #Brooklynbridge in #NYC, Masterpiece of this city, Seen differently. Waking up early is always a big chance to be alone in all those very crowded places.
- The Ha’penny Bridge by night.
- The light on the path.
Captions For Brooklyn Bridge
- The longer the path, the better.
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
- The secret of success is letting go of thoughts that weigh you down.
- There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
- There’s always something surprising at the end of the road.
- Touched down in Brooklyn.
- Trying to be cute somewhere in between Brooklyn and Manhattan.
- Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, You can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
Clever Instagram Captions For Brooklyn Bridge
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Walking around in my happy place!
- Wandering in dumbo.
- Wanderlust is incurable.
- We build too many walls and not enough bridges.
- Welcome to the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Spread love. It’s the Brooklyn way.
- Sunsets taught me not all goodbyes have an end.
- There are no limits to what you can do.
Brooklyn Bridge Quotes Instagram
- Airbnb is a much more effective protest than shutting down the Brooklyn Bridge. – Jason Calacanis
- Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I did it three days in a row because it was one of the most exhilarating experiences I’ve ever had. The view is breathtaking. – Seann William Scott
- George Washington Bridge? You throw yourself off the Brooklyn Bridge, traditionally. George Washington Bridge, who does that? – John Goodman
- I have made all my films for my children with the exception of my first film because my oldest daughter wasn’t born when I was making the film about the Brooklyn Bridge. – Ken Burns
- I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me. – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- I remember perfectly my first trip to New York, when I was on the bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan, when I saw the skyscrapers. It was like an incredible dream. – Diego Della Valle
- I would rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it. – Will Rogers
- Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it. – William F. Buckley, Jr.
- Spring and fall in New York are the best seasons here to get out and about. I like the little park in Dumbo between the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridge. I like Prospect Park. – Paul Dano
- The Brooklyn Bridge and I grew up together. – Al Smith
- The statesman’s duty is to bridge the gap between his nation’s experience and his vision. – Henry A. Kissinger
SEE_MORE: No Makeup Instagram Captions For Girls
Leave a Reply