Change is the natural phenomena, nothing is permanent, so we have to keep changing ourselves according to the time and place. Based on this we have compiled a Change Captions for Instagram Pictures.
Change is a part of our life, just like happiness and sorrow are part of the same coin. When everything is changing then why not we change ourselves for the better?
You can use it as a powerful weapon for your success. Change is the need of the hour, if we don’t change ourselves or adapt to an environment as time goes by, you will be far behind other people.
Change in your attitude or your thought process, let go of old, traditional & outdated ways. If you go back fifty years back, you easily identify how many changes you have seen since then.
Now we are living in a digital era, everything is so easy and convenient, all this is because of the change. To understand the importance of time change, get ready to adapt yourself. Here we have compiled the best of Change captions that you can use to change Instagram Bio.
- All great changes are preceded by chaos.
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
- By changing nothing, nothing changes.
- Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.
- Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.
- Change your thinking, change your life
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
- Everything comes to pass, nothing comes to stay.
- Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
- If you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, maybe the very reason why you don’t have anything better.
- Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.
- It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- Nothing is forever except change.
- One of the great liabilities of history is that all too many people fail to remain awake through great periods of social change. Every society has its protectors of the status quo and its fraternities of the indifferent who are notorious for sleeping through revolutions. Today, our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant, and to face the challenge of change.
- Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.
- Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t should’ve done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!
- Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.
- Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.
- Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.
- The change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
- The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.
Caption On Change
- The present changes the past. Looking back you do not find what you left behind.
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we’ve lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them, we’ve found each other. And maybe each time, we’ve been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
- True life is lived when tiny changes occur.
- We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.
- We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it. Often, it’s not about becoming a new person, but becoming the person you were meant to be, and already are, but don’t know how to be.
- We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers—but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change.
- What is that feeling when you’re driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing?—it’s the too-huge world vaulting us, and it’s goodbye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.
- Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.
- Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
Quotes about Changing the World
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. – Barak Obama
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
- Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. – Roy T. Bennett
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. – Mother Theresa
- I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself. – Aldous Huxley
- If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write. – Martin Luther
- In a progressive country change is constant; change is inevitable. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. – Margaret Mead
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
- The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways: the point, however, is to change it. – Karl Marx
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. – Albert Einstein
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important. – Steve Jobs
- We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else. – John Wooden
- We change the world not by what we say or do, but as a consequence of what we have become. – Dr. David Hawkins
- When patterns are broken, new worlds emerge. – Tuli Kupferberg
- Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. – Rumi
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. – Buckminster Fuller
- You really can change the world if you care enough. – Marian Wright Edelman
Quotes about Changing Yourself
- A ship in a harbor is safe, but that’s not why ships are built – John A. Shedd
- A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will. – Spanish Proverb
- Anyone who isn’t embarrassed of who they were last year probably isn’t learning enough. – Alain de Botton
- Change yourself and your work will seem different. – Norman Vincent Peale
- If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got. – Henry Ford
- If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
- If you don’t change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news? – W. Sommerset Maugham
- If you know what you want to achieve in life, then you are more inspired to change for the better. – Philip Vang
- If you want things in your life to change, you have to change things in your life – Kevin Trudeau
- It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. – Alan Cohen
- It’s never too late to be who you might have been. – George Eliot
- Look at things from a different perspective, embrace change, look out for opportunities and you will feel much more in control. – Steve Backley
- Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes. – Roy T. Bennett
- No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
- Only God who made us can touch us and change us and save us from ourselves. – Rev. Billy Graham
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values. – Dalai Lama
- People do not change, they are merely revealed. – Anne Enright
- Play to your strengths. If you aren’t great at something, do more of what you’re great at. – Jason Lemkin
- Rather than wishing for change, you first must be prepared to change. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Resistance is never the agent of change. You have to embrace the actions that are going to get you closer to your goal. – Ali Vincent
- The great solution to all human problems is individual inner transformation. – Vernon Howard
- The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself. – C. Joybell C.
- The power to change your life lies in the simplest of steps. – Steve Maraboli
- To change one’s life; Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions. – William James
- We are all butterflies. Earth is our chrysalis. – LeeAnn Taylor
- Words are powerful; if you change your words, you can change your life. – Joyce Meyer
- You can live your dreams if you can embrace change. It’s by taking chances that you’ll learn how to be brave. – Charles Darwin
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight. – Jim Rohn
- You must be willing to give up what you are, to become what you want to be. – Orrin Woodward
- You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. – Marianne Williamson
ALSO_READ: 131+ Instagram Farm Captions