Find out how you can make your post appealing with DaBaby Quotes for Instagram. Music lovers & your followers will love these amazing quotes & sayings.
Known by his stage name DaBaby, Jonathan Lyndale Kirk is an American rapper. Thirty years old as of 2022, he was born in Cleveland, Ohio, USA on 22 December 1991.
The rapper’s career began with a mixtape called NonFiction in 2015, followed by “Baby on Baby” in 2019. Among his awards are a Billboard Music Award (2021), an ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Award in the “Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Songs” category in 2020, and a BET Hip Hop Award (2019).
Share our favorite DaBab rappers’ photos on Instagram 2022, along with outstanding DaBaby Quotes about love, songs and life, which make your pictures informative as well as inspirational.
- Any ’90s baby, The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin had to be your favorite wrestler.
- Anybody that is trying to go into business with me, of course, I’m gon’ do my research on them.
- At the end of the day, somebody’s got to not like you. Somebody’s got to not like Baby.
- Charlotte, it’s what somebody from New York or L.A. would say is a small town, but it isn’t. It’s right in between being a small town and a city. It’s more of a city.
- Everything is organic. I got the wordplay, I got the vocabulary to really, really rap.
- From my life experience, I don’t look at police as police anymore. I think they prey on people. Actually, I know they prey on people.
- I am the type where I don’t worry about anything else but how to top what I did yesterday. My main goal is to top what I did before.
- I don’t play the ugly game, I think everyone is beautiful and I see it in me now more and more.
- I like pressure.
- I paid for every video I ever shot.
- I used to think I was ugly because I was the baby.
- I’m a force to be reckoned with.
- I’m all the way hands-on when it comes to my videos.
- I’m pretty sure my expectations are higher than the average person’s. It just sets standards.
- I’m the best and nobody’s fucking with me. Seriously.
- I’m the type of person, if I ain’t wrong, I’m gonna stand on that.
- I’ve been broke my whole life, you get what I’m saying? I’m scared of the bank.
- It’s just the risk that I take and the sacrifice that I make: Putting myself, my career, my family’s peace of mind on the line just to do right by my fans. It ain’t no gray area: You’re either with that and willing to go out of your way to make people who contribute to your dreams coming true happy or you aren’t.
- It’s just the way I’m set up, being that once-in-a-generation, once-in-a-lifetime, once-in-an-era type of star.
- My Internet presence was definitely bigger than the music. I’m so good at marketing, so once I knew I had them looking, I turned up with the music. I knew what I was doing – it was premeditated.
- No, I wasn’t a bad kid. I was always intelligent, and strong-minded, and outgoing like I am now.
- Now that I’m a XXL Freshman, you know, I feel like that sets high standards for me, and I feel like I have to deliver.
- People think I’m more rowdy than I actually am. Just based on certain events and things, people think I walk around looking for trouble. But really, I’m one of the most laid-back, coolest people you’ll ever meet.
- The goal was to be the hottest artist on the planet, and I think I’ve done that.
- The overall structure that police operate on needs to change. It all needs to be changed from the inside out.
- The way I make something out of nothing, I got that from my mama. That’s 100% her.
- There was so much music growing up. But definitely Lil Wayne was a big influence because I had more of an understanding of what I was listening to when I was getting older.
- When it comes to the music, the traits you got to have in order to make lit music, club music, to have the swag with it, to have the lingo – I got those traits, you know what I mean?
- When you got a sound that don’t sound like nobody else and it’s brand new, you’ve got to feed it to ‘em. You’ve got to force it on ‘em.
- When you reach a certain level, people don’t got nothing left to do but find a reason not to like you.
Inspirational DaBaby Quotes
- Anything I do, I’m doing it for a reason.
- I just had that mindset to never settle. That’s a credit to my pops, too. He used to say ‘the sky’s the limit’ every time we talked.
- I like to have fun with my videos and performances, that’s the most fun part when it comes to the music. I get to show off my character.
- I love it when you have to perform at a certain level or else. That’s when I’m at my best.
- I was all about touching people and influencing people, I always been that type of person. I was the one teaching people things, I just always had a way with my words and I always spoke with substance.
- People are unpredictable at the end of the day.
- When I get bored with something, I’m done with it.
- You can’t cheat the game. You can’t cheat the grind. You get out what you put in at the end of the day.
DaBaby Quotes About Music
- When I started coming on my music the way I was coming on freestyles – just relentless, at your neck, as soon as the beat starts, that’s when everything really clicked.
- When I hear a beat that I can talk my shit on, it takes me there. It just took me there. As soon as I heard it it just took me there. I don’t know how I be coming up with the shit I be coming up with. It just be bleeding through me.
- There was so much music growing up. But definitely Lil Wayne was a big influence because
- The music I make, it’s so hard. I listen to it 100,000 times before it even drops.
- Some songs I rap before the beat even play and I enjoy doing that. I like walking the beat down.
- My name was originally Da Baby Jesus, but I changed it like two years into my career because I didn’t want to offend anyone; although I feel like my purpose in the game is related and still is, I didn’t want my name to be a distraction from the music.
- I’m an early 1990’s baby, so I had the pleasure of going through a lot of eras in music.
- I’m a flirt with them freaks. They love when I do that at the show, them girls go crazy. I be flirting with my mother in law and all that kind of crazy ass shit. They like when I flirt with em’ especially them older ones. I make ‘em feel young again.
- I’ll let the game tell me when to drop music. If it was up to me, I’d drop music every damn day.
- I made that a point when I was creating my sound from the beginning, I didn’t want to sound like anybody. Once I kind of found my own sound, I mastered it.
- I had more of an understanding of what I was listening to when I was getting older.
- I don’t even listen to peoples’ music… I’m really in-tune with my craft, I listen to me all day long.
- I didn’t know of any rappers in Charlotte. Not to sound like I’m bragging, but I brought the music scene alive and shed the proper light on it. I took it to a whole other level when I started rapping.
- I definitely am the best rapper alive, mark my words.
- He’s from Fayetteville. I’m from Charlotte. We got two different upbringings. All in all, though, I love J. Cole’s perspective and I love his music. I love his approach. It’s just two different things.
- Early on in my life, I got two older brothers; we used to listen to Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne.