For those who love a night out, here are some deep and dark Instagram captions. In today’s busy world, everyone is juggling both their personal and professional lives. When you are stressed out from a hectic schedule, you need something enjoyable to ease your mind.
Weekend parties can be organized if you want to spend the day in the darkness with your friends.
Winter Solstice Day, December 21, is a good day for those who prefer darkness over light. In the Northern Hemisphere, 21 December is the shortest day of the year.
In many parts, it is considered the first day of the winter season. So you guys have a good time, try out Winter Solstice Instagram captions for your Insta-feed. On the other hand, the Southern Hemisphere observes the longest day of the year.
Let’s spend the day in the dark, and make sure to take cool pictures for better engagement on social media.
READ | 27 Lighthouse Captions for Instagram, Lighthouse Puns for IG Pics
Here you will find the finest collection of ready-to-use deep captions for photos of yourself. Share this collection with your friends.
- Dark Captions For Instagram
- Dark Instagram Captions
- Caption About Darkness
- Caption About Darkness And Light
- Caption For Dark Photos
- Dark Quotes For Instagram
Dark Captions For Instagram
- A stranger’s soul is like a dark forest.
- Adventure is just hardship with an inflated sense of self.
- All those struggles you’ve been through, those times when everything seemed hopeless when you didnt know how to continue on. They made you stronger, wiser, and better.
- All you can do is go on living alone down there in the darkness.
- Attract light not to thwart the darkness but to illuminate your path.
- But Felicity, I’m telling you that the only way I know how to fight the darkness is to be darkness. That is why I left, and I don’t wanna be that type of person anymore.
- Dark, dark! The horror of darkness, like a shroud, wraps me and bears me on through mist and cloud.
- Darkness and night are mothers of thought.
- Darkness approaches from outside. I feel no light inside me strong enough to resist it.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Darkness craves to meet the light and is eager to see wonderful world.
- Darkness is to space what silence is to sound; i.e., the interval.
- Darkness of slumber and death, forever sinking and sinking.
- Darkness succeeds painting the Moon as black for a day but that doesn’t stop the Moon to peel of the black paint and glow again.
- Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
- Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be know to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hears and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Do not fail in life, do not disappoint yourself, seek to know the hidden treasures of life; and you will live longer than your ancestors.
- Don’t be negative about negativity. Don’t sit in the dark with them. Turn on the light.
- Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
- Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
- Fear grows in darkness; if you think there’s a bogeyman around, turn on the light.
Dark Instagram Captions
- Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering
- Focus on the cloud of positivity and you can ignore the dark and gloomy nature of mankind.
- Forsake the darkness you once embraced, or the light will find no hold. Vanquish the dark knight! You and he are one no more!
- From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.
- Fruitful times are waiting those who are patient in the hard times.
- I became a marine for the hardship, to be hammered on the anvil of life. I told myself I can pass any test a man can pass.
- I have learned things in the dark that I could never have learned in the light, things that have saved my life over and over again, so that there is really only one logical conclusion. I need darkness as much as I need light.
- I need to figure out a way to lift the darkness and break whatever’s binding these people to that planet.
- I said to my soul, be still, and wait…So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.
- I wake to a Darkness in which I must follow myself endlessly, hating the I who so eternally pursues and confronts me. If we could rise from our misery, seek each other once more, and find again the solace of each other’s lips and eyes.
- I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.
- If I must die, I will encounter darkness as a bride, And hug it in mine arms.
- I’ll make that darkness show me the way.
- In darkness one may be ashamed of what one does, without the shame of disgrace
- In the Darkness, who would answer for the color of a rose, Or the vestments of the May moth and the pilgrimage it goes?
- Into the darkness they go, the wise and the lovely.
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.
- Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.
- Light can devour the darkness but darkness cannot consume the light.
Caption About Darkness
- Light is prettiest in the dark.
- Light lost in dark. Dark died in light.
- Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.
- Love challenges because they make you stronger.
- Love the struggle because it makes you appreciate your accomplishments.
- Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.
- My darkness has been filled with the light of intelligence, and behold, the outer day-lit world was stumbling and groping in social blindness
- Nobody’s really happy. And as soon as society realises that you can’t trust anyone and that hardship is a natural part of existence, the sooner the therapists will realise that they are worthless.
- Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.
- Only after he found the strength to turn away from the darkness, even though that meant turning away from his father.
- Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
- Our membership has its pleasure, its hardship, and sometimes its pain.
- Since that is the only Voice Jesus listened to, he was a light into a world where darkness seems to exist.
- Some people fear the darkness of night when they should fear the darkness of the human heart.
- Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.
- Sometimes life is hard. How do you hang on when things seem hopeless? You can tackle your problems as you would climb a mountain.
- Sometimes when you’re in a dark place, you think you’ve been buried, but actually you’ve been planted.
- The choice is ours. We can either continue to let worry control us or control our worry.
- The dark never bothered me anyway.
Caption About Darkness And Light
- The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach.
- The light becomes ours, and you cannot abide in darkness any more than darkness can abide wherever you go.
- The Moon is the light of the night.
- The room is dark, but our eyes gradually adjust to the darkness.
- There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
- There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see.
- There isn’t enough darkness in all the world to snuff out the light of one little candle.
- There must be darkness to see the stars.
- Those who do not have worthy struggles in their lives neve enjoy the pleasure of celebrating a hard-won victory.
- Through hard times. It puts your life into perspective. It will get you back on track.
- Tis not the darkness of the night one should fear but the darkness of our minds that should terrify us.
- Truly, it is in the darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
- We are not here to curse the darkness, but to light the candle that can guide us through that darkness to a safe and sane future.
- We must bring our own light to the darkness.
Caption For Dark Photos
- You were in the darkness until God’s Will was done completely by any part of the Sonship.
- You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.
- You must bear your privations and hardships bravely.
- You don’t see it. The darkness is the past. And you hold onto it. You dwell. You punish yourself and everyone around you for past mistakes.
- You can’t study the darkness by flooding it with light.
- You cannot maintain the illusion of loneliness if you are not alone.
- Without struggle, there would be no triumph.
- When you admire the light, remember to give the darkness its due as well, because without it, the beauty of the light will disappear!
- When things get really hard, people pray.
- When the darkness of death closes in, then you’ll see the light.
- When the bitterness of life covers a man, his sweet words become very bitter to his people.
- When God said, ‘Let there be light,’ there was light. Can you find light by analyzing darkness as the psychotherapist does, or like the theologian, by acknowledging darkness in yourself and looking for a distant light to remove it.
- When darkness falls, beauty is lit from within.
- What makes night within us may leave stars.
- What is light without dark?
Dark Quotes For Instagram
- Cause hard times they come and they go / Most of the time they’re in the middle of the road / It’s the same pain in different ways / Don’t your know, Son, when it pours it rains – Ryan Bingham
- Hard times / Blue and sad / Don’t you cross the line / Run, run make it fun / Freeing up the time – Malcolm Mitchell
- Hard times are coming to your town / So stay alert, don’t let them get you down. – Joseph Simmons
- Hard times have made me see / That the hard times ain’t where I wanna be – Christopher Bridges
- Hard times spreading just like the flu / Watch out homeboy, don’t let it catch you – Joseph Simmons
- Out in the street we had to take it / With friends around, couldn’t it / What wasn’t there, we had to make it / Hanging out down in the city – Christopher Bridges
- Prices go up, don’t let your pocket go down / When you got short money you’re stuck on the ground – Joseph Simmons
- The hard times are dead and gone / But the hard times have made me strong. – Christopher Bridges
- They tell you times are tough, you hear that times are hard / But when you work for that ace you know you pulled the right card – Joseph Simmons
- Well, I recall days in the city / And I think back, ‘Oh what a pity’ / Remembering how it wasn’t pretty / Every day life in the city – Christopher Bridges
Leave a Reply