Earth day is the largest annual event celebrated around the world on 22 April. We aim to protect mother nature & create awareness among people about environmental protection.
It’s an opportunity for everyone to do their bit to protect their surrounding. Make aware people & educate them about the importance of the clean environment. The government & local bodies are continuously working in this regard. Nowadays, the pollution levels have come down, and our Earth is smiling again just because of lockdown repercussions.
Despite these, when lockdown uplifted completely, everything will open, and we again encountered the same problems as before.
If you want a better and healthy life, then the first and foremost things are to set goals from now on, we make our best effort to make our surroundings clean and tidy.
It’s our collective effort to make this Earth a better place to live in, at the same time, we help in maintaining the natural cycle. To get you motivated, we have exclusive Cute Earth Day Quotes for sharing along with pictures on social media.
For proper functioning of the natural cycle, it’s everyone’s duty to awaken people about the benefits of environmental education. Life is precious, and everyone should contribute whatever they can do to balance the Earth’s natural climate.
Do come forward for the right cause and spread awareness among people by sharing these Earth Day Instagram Captions among your friends, family, social media like WhatsApp, Facebook & more.
Earth Day Captions
- Mother nature has given us everything we needed to live a comfortable and tranquil life. It is our duty to pay back nature by planting more trees and taking care of animals. Happy earth day!
- On the auspicious occasion of earth day 2020, we all should take several vows to restore the health and resources of the planet and leave it as a better place for future generations.
- Our attitude of gratitude towards mother Earth is the only way remaining to protect the plane from the ultimate fatal. Happy earth day guys!
- Save Earth, it’s the only place where you can find damn fine whiskey and chocolates.
- The beauty and simplicity of the planet remind us that you don’t need much to look beautiful and live a healthy life. Happy earth day everyone!
- The only disease of the earth is humans. Unfortunately, it is the only cure as well. Happy earth day 2020!
- The planet earth is our only home. We can’t afford to destroy it.
- The very gist of celebrating earth day is to restore the lost spirit in human beings that is needed to spread awareness for the earth’s environment.
- This earth day, let’s take an unflinching pledge to make the world greener and cleaner than ever.
- Those who have never planted trees and have watched growing them steadily can never experience the true beauty and significance of life. Happy earth day!
- When you want to make sure your point is heard:
- We all need more of this!
- This is a very good point:
- There is only Planet A:
- The trees give us so much more than WiFi:
- The Earth is what we all have in common:
- That belief isn’t true, by the way:
- Leave it better than you found it:
- Every bit counts:
- Bill Nye is always right:
- An earth pledge:
Earth Day Captions For Instagram
- Basically anything from The Lorax:
- Better start now:
- Do you know what every human being has common? Earth! Happy international earth day!
- Do you want to see and feel the earth’s laughter? Just look at the blossomed flowers! Happy earth day everyone!
- It’s good for the soul:
- Nature knows all:
- On earth, we have sufficient resources to satisfy needs, but very few resources to satisfy our greed.
- Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money.
- Save Earth, Save future generations. Happy earth day 2020!
- The biggest enemy of the current pathetic situation of the earth is all of us.
- The Earth does not belong to us. We belong to the Earth.
- The Earth was never ours:
- The greatest problem of the earth as well as the miraculous solution for deteriorating condition of the earth is Man.
- There’s only one boat:
- Those who plant trees and feed animals actually love the earth more than themselves.
- Time spent among trees is never time wasted.
- What’s the point of having a luxurious house for your kids when you don’t have a healthy planet to live.
- Zero Waste for Earth Day!
International Earth Day Slogans
- Bad environment affects everyone; even those who don’t care about the environment.
- Decorate earth with more trees on earth day!
- Do you want to pass a dreaded planet to your future generation?
- Every day is earth day and every day is a ray of hope!
- Go green, go vegan, save the planet!
- Only entitled fools think they have the privilege to destroy the earth.
- Pollution is temporary, the earth is permanent.
- Saving earth is the only dream you should chase right now!
- Those who have always put themselves about planet earth’s health are the biggest fools and must regret entire life.
- Want to save the planet? Start planting a tree beside your home.
- What on the earth are you doing on earth day?
- You coexist with animals on earth, you don’t own them.
Earth Day Instagram Captions
- What did Earth say to the other planets? You Guys have no life. Keep the Earth clean.
- Today is Earth Day. Tomorrow, I will be celebrating a different planet.
- This planet means the world to me,
- This is a story all about how climate change is REAL.
- The Earth is yours! Don’t make it hell!
- Save the Earth. It’s the only planet with chocolate!
- Peas on Earth.
- One does not simply celebrate Earth Day for only one day.
- Keep the Earth clean. It’s not Uranus.
- I wish more people cared about Earth as much as they cared about who they believe created it.
- Good planets are hard to find
- Go short tree. It’s your Earth Day!
Cute Earth Day Quotes
- Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.-C.S. Lewis
- Be the change you wish to see in this world.-Gandhi
- Earth laughs in flowers. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.-Gandhi
- For two hundred years we’ve been conquering Nature. Now we’re beating it to death – Tom McMillan
- He that plants trees loves others beside himself.-Thomas Fuller
- I’m not an environmentalist. I’m an Earth warrior. – Darryl Cherney
- In wilderness is the presevation of the world. – Henry David Thoreau
- Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries. – Jimmy Carter
- Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.-Einstein
- Man is still the greatest miracle and the greatest problem on this earth.-David Sarnoff
- Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. – Margaret Mead
- Not all those who wander are lost-J.R.R. Tolkien
- Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.-Walt Whitman
- She that plants trees loves others beside herself. – Thomas Fuller, revised
- The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share. – Lady Bird Johnson
- The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it. – Robert Swan
- The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.-Rachel Carson
- The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.-J.R.R. Tolkien
- The world is not in your books and maps, it’s out there.-J.R.R. Tolkien
- This world is but a canvas to our imagination. -Henry David Thoreau
- When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.-John Muir
- When the well’s dry, we know the worth of water.-Benjamin Franklin
- Where flowers bloom, so does hope.-Lady Bird Johnson
Funny Earth Day Quotes
- What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?
- There’s so much pollution in the air now that if it weren’t for our lungs there’d be no place to put it all.
- There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew.
- The use of solar energy has not been opened up because the oil industry does not own the sun.
- Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.
- Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them.
- Our modern industrial economy takes a mountain covered with trees, lakes, and running streams and transforms it into a mountain of junk, garbage, slime pits, and debris.
- Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.
- It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.
- Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you’re a thousand miles from the corn field.
- Environmentalists have long been fond of saying that the sun is the only safe nuclear reactor, situated as it is some ninety-three million miles away.