These Emo Captions for Instagram will be very helpful when you are feeling down, sad, and don’t know what to say. Captions, Quotes & deep thoughts are a great help to anyone who wants to express themselves vividly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Emo Captions are the most excellent ways to comfort you and relax. You can better convey your feelings about what you want to say.
Sometimes words can do wonders for you, which you can’t do it verbally. Many times in your life, you want to put your whole emotions out and don’t know how to do it without hurting anyone’s sentiments.
We have assembled Emo quotes & Sayings that are a perfect fit for Instagram captions; express your thoughts quite easily.
Emo Captions for Instagram
- All the best people have gone mad.
- Be careful how far you push me away, I may end up liking it there.
- Don’t cry for him. Make him cry.
- Give me an old-fashioned sort of love.
- I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet
- I am heaven-sent. Don’t you dare forget?
- I can feel myself slowly fading from your mind.
- If I’m not the love of your life, I’ll be your greatest loss instead.
- In a world where everyone wears black, it’s a privilege to see a soul.
- Just because her eyes don’t tear, doesn’t mean her heart doesn’t cry.
- Look into her eyes. She’s breaking inside.
- Losing you was a nightmare. But loving you was even worse.
- Maybe my problem is that when I’m lost, I look for you and not myself.
- No girl is me. She may be cute but she’s not me.
- Oh honey, you can’t break a broken heart.
- Only look back to see how far you’ve come.
- Only the strong wear black in the summer.
- She distanced herself to save herself.
- Sometimes the music speaks what you feel inside.
- Stop chasing the wrong one, the right one won’t run.
- Tears are words from the heart that can’t be spoken.
ALSO, READ | 91 Best Oslo Captions (& Puns) for Instagram!
- I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more. – C.S. Lewis
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to love life completely.- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.- Elbert Hubbard
- Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.- Lao Tzu
- My bounty is as boundless as the sea. My love is deep; the more I give to thee. The more I have, for both are infinite.- William Shakespeare
- Sometimes no matter how much you try to speak your heart out, words are not just enough to describe how you truly feel.
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.- Helen Keller
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.- Sam Keen
- You never know how deep love grows till you lose it. And you never, never, never realize it’s true for you until it’s gone.- Isaac Hayes
- You were my first, my last. There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life.- Malika E. Nura
Emo Pop Song Lyrics Captions
- And we’ll love again, we’ll laugh again We’ll cry again and we’ll dance again And it’s better off this way So much better off this way. — My Chemical Romance’s, I Never Told You What I Do For A Living
- Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby Right now I feel invisible to you, like I’m not real. — Avril Lavinge’s Losing Grip
- Baby, I don’t feel so good, six words you never understood. — Billie Eilish’s wish you were gay
- But I can’t find the words to tell you I don’t want to be alone But now I feel like I don’t know you. — Paramore’s, Never Let This Go
- But I could never live the way they want I’m going to get by and just do my time. — Good Charlotte’s, The Anthem
- Come on, make it easy, say I never mattered. — Fall Out Boy’s Young Volcanoes
- Don’t leave me hanging In a city so dead Held up so high On such a breakable thread. — Avril Lavinge, My Happy Ending
- Every night I saw it skeletons in my closet Still got all these problems, I thought money would solve them. — Kid Lorai’s, I Wish
- I became such a strange shape Such as strange shape from trying to fit in. — Fall Out Boy’s, Wilson
- I hope you never fall in love again I hope you be yourself and lose your friends hope they cut you off for shit you said. — Nessa Barrett’s, I Hope You’re Miserable Until You’re Dead
- I know you don’t care, but can you listen — Billie Eilish’s, 8
- I need some water Somethin’ came over me Way too hot to simmer down Might as well overheat. — Kendrick Lamar’s, LUST.
- I still hear your voice, tryna rip my world to pieces But I’m not your toy, you can break and leave there bleeding — Nessa Barrett’s, I Hope You’re Miserable Until You’re Dead
- I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs But I’m afraid someone else will hear me. — Fall Out Boy’s, The (Shipped) Gold Standard
- I was left to cry there Waiting outside there Grinning with a lost stare. — Avril Lavinge’s, Losing Grip
- I’m not okay, I feel so scattered, don’t say I’m all that matters. — Billie Eilish’s listen before I go
- I’m still young, wasting my youth, I’ll grow up next summer. — Machine Gun Kelly’s Drunk Face
- I’m two quarters and a heart down, and I don’t want to forget how your voice sounds. — Fall Out Boy’s Dance Dance
- In the dead of the night I have these dreams What’ll happen to me Will I burn out Have I been wrong What does it mean — Kid Cudi’s, Sad People
- Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul That love never lasts. — Paramore’s, The Only Exception
- Need a place to hide, but I can’t find one here. — Billie Eilish’s, lovely
- Our eyes locked, you can see the sadness My heart stops, every time you call my name. — Juice WRLD’s, Starstruck
- She looked dead into my eyes and she saw nothing inside. — Machine Gun Kelly’s, Nothing Inside
- So what I’m broken I Knew this love was poison All these wounds are open. — Jaden Hossler’s, So What!
- Time can never break your heart but it’ll take the pain away. — Panic! at the Disco’s, Golden Days
- Told you not to worry but maybe that’s a lie. — Billie Eilish’s, Ilomilo
- What will it take to show you that it’s not the life it seems I’ve told you time and time again you sing the words but don’t know what it means. — My Chemical Romance’s, I’m Not Okay (I Promise)
- When you cried I’d wipe away all of your tears When you scream I’d fight away all of your fears I held your hand through all of these years And you still have all of me. — Evanescence’s, My Immortal
- You said that you love me but it’s all lies Should’ve known from when I looked into your eyes I could erase you from my mind and I’d be alright. — Kid Lorai’s Erase U
- You’re as sick as all the secrets you keep But the truth is I don’t wanna be me. — Jaden Hossler’s, Pray