We have seen a goofy animated cartoon character on television. If you want to circulate these kinds of pictures on social media, we get you covered with exclusive Goofy Captions.
Goofy is a funny animal character was first created by Walt Disney in 1932, people had shown love and affection to these cartoon character. Like to be goofy, make people laugh by sharing Quotes About Being Goofy along with pictures.
- At this point, I feel like I can allow myself to be goofy and take more risks, and even if I do fall on my face, I know it’s not the end of the world and at least I tried to do something different.
- Ever since I started doing television, I tended to get cast, for the most part, as these strong, intelligent women… Which is wonderful, but very rarely do I get to be the goofy girl that I am.
- Every character I’ve played is goofy, but it has to have some type of reality.
- Every quarterback’s goofy. Every player out here is goofy. Don’t think they’re all serious.
- Everyone thinks these are self-portraits but they aren’t meant to be. I just use myself as a model because I know I can push myself to extremes, make each shot as ugly or goofy or silly as possible.
- Goofy was the word that was used most often by my sisters because I’ve been this tall ever since I was 12 years old.
- I am a goofy person, really. That’s where my energy goes, that’s how I live my life. The goof gene is very strong inside me, really.
- I didn’t buy the Porsche for status. I hate that, and it’s actually kind of goofy now because in L.A., a Porsche is like a Honda. It was just that I could pay that much money for a car and drive it off the lot.
- I do what I do because of Walt Disney. Goofy. Mickey Mouse. I never forgot how their films entertained me.
- I don’t mind being goofy and silly. I love to make people laugh and I’m not self-conscious.
Goofy Instagram Captions
- I don’t want to be known just as ‘Carrot Top.’ I don’t always want to be this crazy, goofy guy.
- I had a good loud voice and I wasn’t afraid to be goofy or zany.
- I have a song called ‘Waffles Are Better Than Pancakes.’ If I can’t be goofy, I’ll go insane.
- I have been in ‘Star Wars’ since I was 20. And they’re not just doing some goofy sequel, like, to service the hunger of it. It actually has been thought out and it has integrity and they took it seriously, which they didn’t have to do, you know? It’s hard to do, given the appetite and the angles from which everybody’s coming at it.
- I like to be goofy. I like to make people laugh. I like to have a good time as much as possible.
- I love about Goofy is the flesh on his cheeks. You can almost feel it.
- I love when guys are funny. I love guys that are funny and goofy and over the top. And you know, I really like personality. I do.
- I pretty much always knew I wanted to be a writer. I was writing goofy stories when I was 7 or 8. That was what I call ‘wishful-thinking writing.’ I grew up in the city and always wanted a horse, but there was no way I was getting a horse. So I wrote all these stories about kids who had horses. It’s still fun entering these other worlds.
- I was just a goofy little funny kid, who was always getting sent to the principal. It wasn’t serious because I was smart. I wasn’t like a true troublemaker, just rambunctious – like, talkative and trying to be funny. That was me in middle-school.
- I wore goofy hats to school and did musical theater. Most people thought I was a dork. But if you have a sense of humor about it, no one can bring you down.
Goofy Captions For Instagram
- If there are nine guys auditioning and they’re all gorgeous, I have an advantage, because gorgeous guys are a dime a dozen. But if they need someone else – like a goofy guy with bad hair who is just okay – then that’s me. And finally, the other 2 percent who audition are geniuses that I could never touch.
- I’ll never forget when me and Jason Matthews wrote the line, ‘Don’t be a tape player hater,’ in ‘Country Man,’ I don’t think I ever laughed harder. We didn’t know where we were gonna put that in a song, but we knew we had to make it into a song. I just remember laughing and being so proud of such a goofy little line.
- I’m a Gemini and I have a lot of different moods. Sometimes I’m very serious and introspective and pensive, but other times I’m completely goofy and girlie. So, I like my songs to cover all my moods.
- I’m a little goofy sometimes; I can get a little wacky.
- I’m not interested in just being the hot girl. I’m really goofy, and I love laughing, and that’s such a big part of who I am.
- I’m pretty goofy, I’ll do anything for a laugh.
- I’ve known I wanted to do this ever since I was a little kid and I used to get in trouble at church for goofing off all the time: mocking the preacher, imitating people and the things they did. I later learned my mother used to be just as goofy as I was when she was younger. I mean, Eddie Murphy in ‘Coming to America?’ My hero.
- Jimmy Carter was – he still – he remains to this day America’s most ex of ex-presidents. You just can’t believe that we elected this doofus. He was a bright enough guy and sort of well-meaning. But he was about as prepared to be president of the United States as your goofy old uncle, you know, the one that memorises baseball statistics.
- Leadership is loud. It is quiet. It is thoughtful and emotional and cerebral and nerdy and goofy and joyful and motivating.
Quotes About Being Goofy
- My goal is to give girls and boys a different idea of expression. It’s not always about looking pretty or cute. It’s about expressing yourself however that may be, even if that’s being silly or goofy or weird.
- My Life I mean, I do whatever I need to do to get into character. Sometimes it’s being incredibly quiet, and sometimes it’s being loose and goofy.
- One day I was watching some pundits screaming at each other on a news show. It suddenly reminded me of this painting on my wall, of balloons with goofy faces rising – pundits screaming at each other and arguing off into the ether.
- Some I think that, ah, I’m a very goofy sort of person in many ways.
- The content I create reflects my personality: goofy, fun, positive, a bit clumsy, family-friendly, educational and helpful.
- There’s no doubt that there’s certain songs and arrangements of music that release a chemical reaction in my brain. This sounds a little goofy, but I really believe that. It’s such a euphoric experience that I sort of want to chase that experience as often as possible.
- When I came out to Hollywood in 1985, I thought that I would be sitcom star. I’m a tall, skinny, goofy guy. I thought that I would make a great funny neighbor, or wacky office mate, in a sitcom.
- When I was in first grade, everyone made fun of my name, of course. I think it’s kind of a big name to hold up when you’re nine years old. It seemed goofy. I used to tell people I wanted to change the world and they used to think, ‘This kid’s really weird’.
- When I was trying to write a novel, I ran out of money, and I was delivering packages on a bicycle. And I finally connected with these guys who started a software company, and almost serendipitously fell into that. I felt like they were goofy guys and that I was a goofy guy.
- When I was younger, the pressure was just being cool. I never thought of myself as a cool guy. I always thought of myself as more of the goofy guy.
- With Edge and Christian, we were like ‘Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure,’ the Bill & Ted of WWE. We were kind of goofy, kind of funny, humorous, but then when we had to be serious in the ring, we would get serious.