Incredible collection of Halloween Captions for different social media profiles. Halloween is the main festival in Western countries, it is an event of Christians all over the world. It is celebrated on 31 October every year globally.
The main motive behind this festival is for the peace of the ancestor’s soul. Well, new clothes are worn just like any other festival, but on Halloween Day, some people wearing attires and makeup in such a way, that they look scary.
Greet all by sharing Halloween Instagram Captions, a special section for Halloween Captions for Instagram With Friends, you can share it with family, colleagues, friends & social media.
The majority of countries celebrating Halloween are America, England, and European countries.
However, it was first started in Ireland and Scotland, later to the rest of the world. This day is considered as last day of the Celtic calendar.
Hence it is marked as the beginning of the new year among the Celtic people. According to their history, Irish people used to make Jack’s lanterns by carving scary faces.
People empty the pumpkin, making different shapes, scary faces on it and put a candle inside, and hang outside the house or on the trees, later buried it.
Children take chocolates from neighbors and relatives on this day. Different countries have different practices according to their customs & rituals. Don’t forget to share Captions for Halloween with friends and with everyone.
- I’m here for the boos.
- Creepin’ it real!
- Hot ghoul Halloween.
- Fangs for the memories.
- Get in, loser. We’re going haunting.
- I can’t be held responsible for stolen candy.
- I’m a haunt mess.
- Bugs and hisses, witches!
- Only bad witches can drive stick.
- Eat, drink, and be scary!
- Not going to eat candy? That’s witchful thinking.
- Howl about them apples?
- I’m the ghostest with the mostest.
- Swish swish, witch.
- You look better with the mask on.
- Brrr… it’s cold in here. There must be some spirits in the atmosphere!
- If you’ve got it, haunt it.
- Had a spooktacular night!
- Can I witch a ride? My broomstick broke.
- Life is gourd.
- Keep calm and carry a wand.
- Hocus Pocus and chill?
Halloween Instagram Captions
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- Shake your BOOty.
- You make me batty.
- Every day is Halloween, isn’t it? For some of us.
- Psst…This isn’t a costume.
- He’s a handsome little devil.
- Let’s get spooky.
- Happy Halloween to all!
- Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.
- No tricks, just treats!
- This is where the magic happens.
- Double, double toil and trouble!
- Why did the black cat cross the street? To give you bad luck!
- Something wicked this way comes.
- Creature feature.
- Hey, boo-tiful.
- I don’t celebrate Halloween, I am Halloween.
- This witch likes wine.
- Keep calm and scare on.
- New face, who ‘dis?
- I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine.
- Mischief managed.
- Caution! Black cat crossing.
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Having a bloody good time.
Halloween Captions for Instagram
- Bad to the bone.
- Have a fang-tastic night!
- Be witched!
- Extreme makeover.
- Hey, pumpkin!
- You better work, witch.
- Have a spooktacular night.
- Ghostest with the mostest.
- Just witchful thinking.
- Demons are a ghouls best friend.
- Bugs and hisses.
- The ghostess with the mostest.
- Too cute to spook.
- Happy Halloween, witches!
- Witch way to the candy?
- Having a boo-tiful night.
Halloween Captions for Instagram With Friends
- Trick or treat yo’self!
- With the boo crew.
- Cutest pumpkin in the patch.
- Too gourd to be true.
- Creep it real.
- Boo Felicia.
- Witch better have my candy.
- Trick or treat yo’ self.
- Witch, please.
- It’s lit. (Jack-o’-lantern specific humor.)
- What’s up my witches?
- Hey boo-tiful.
- If you think I’m a witch, you should meet my sister.
- Basic witch.
- Where my ghouls at?
- Bow down witches
- Ghouls just want to have fun.
- Resting witch face.
- Cat meow-side how bout dat?
- Oh my gourd, Becky, look at her bat.
- Trick or treat yo’ self.
- Here for the boos.
- Who run the world? Ghouls.
Halloween Insta Captions
- What’s up, witches?
- Have a fa-boo-lous Halloween!
- Don’t make me get the flying monkeys.
- Had a bloody good Halloween.
- We had a fang-tastic time!
- Have a spooktacular night
- Oh! I’m so sorry – I thought that was your costume.
- Bow down, witches.
- More boos, please.
- Eat, drink & be scary.
- Boo, Felicia.
- If you’ve got it, haunt it. — Rose Pressey
- Hey, boo, let’s get sheet-faced.
- You say witch like it’s a bad thing.
Captions for Halloween
- It’s always Halloween inside my head.
- Trick or tequila.
- Hocus pocus, I need coffee to focus.
- Yes, I can drive a (broom) stick.
- I put a spell on you. — Jay Hawkins
- What’s up, my witches?
- Let’s get (pumpkin) smashed.
- It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus. — Hocus Pocus
- A wee bit wicked.
ALSO-SEE: 91+ BEST Captions For Pictures