Looking for the catchy and delicious Instagram captions for cereal from fruity flakes to crunchy classics to pair with your mouthwatering cereal snaps?
What Cereal would like to have for breakfast? A plate full of healthy & nutritious Cereal would be a great option to start your day. There are multiple health benefits of taking breakfast in the morning. For every morning recipe, we have prepared a great list of Instagram Captions for Cereal.
Different types of Cereal grains are grown worldwide such as maize, Wheat, barley, oats & more. Among them, the most popular is Wheat because bread is produced and affordable to everyone.
Many encouraging thoughts based on morning meals are so inspiring that you must have a look at multiple occasions when you want to showcase your favorite pictures related to Cereal on social media.
Get your Instagram feed filled with your favorite bowl of Cereal, to make it more interesting you must try these awesome funny cereal quotes & sayings.
Cereal Captions for Instagram
- Magically delicious
- As long as we’ve got somewhere to sleep, a bowl of cereal, and a coloring book we’ll be fine.
- Be a Fruit Loop in a world of Cheerios.
- Be with someone who has a different favorite cereal than you so they won’t eat all of yours.
- Books have become products, like cereal or perfume, or deodorant.
- Breakfast cereals that come in the same colors as polyester leisure suits make oversleeping a virtue.
- Brings out the tiger in you
- Cereal eating is almost a marker of a healthy lifestyle. It sets you up for the day, so you don’t overeat.
- Cereal killer.
- Do you know what breakfast cereal is made of? It’s made of all those little curly wooden shavings you find in pencil sharpeners!
- Don’t eat breakfast cereals that change the color of your milk.
- Follow my nose—it always knows
- For whatever reason, I enjoy eating soggy cereal.
- Got more milky syllables than alphabet cereals.
- Gotta have my Pops!
- I can cook—have you ever tasted my cereal?
- I didn’t come out of a cereal box.
- I don’t eat cereal actually… Frosted Flakes… that’s as close as I can get.
- I don’t eat sugary cereal.
- I dress and eat like a fifth-grader, basically. I like sandwiches and cereal and hooded sweatshirts.
- I eat cereal like a little kid. I carry it in my purse.
- I love cereal. I eat several bowls a day, mostly a few late at night.
- I loved to read, and I think any child who loves to read will read anything, including the back of the cereal box, which I did every morning.
- I married a damned cereal killer
- I want to eat your cereal!
- I won’t eat any cereal that doesn’t turn the milk purple.
- If you eat the same cereal every day it’s gonna get old. And if I had thought about snowboarding every day, I would have quit a long time ago.
- If you like soggy cereal, then we are not friends.
- I’m a cereal girl. I have always loved my cereal ever since I was a kid.
- I’m cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!
Cereal Instagram Captions
- I’m definitely a morning person. I wake up dead happy, looking forward to having my cereal!
- It was natural to see the struggle for dignity for black people in America as a sister struggle of the Jewish struggle. So growing up, it was always a part of my breakfast cereal to think of myself as someone who was part of a larger struggle.
- It’s g-r-r-reat!
- I’ve always loved words. I ate up all the books I could get my hands on, and when I couldn’t get books, I read candy wrappers and labels on cereal and toothpaste boxes.
- Leaves covered the pavement like soggy cereal.
- Life is full of surprises
- Like religion, politics, and family planning, cereal is not a topic to be brought up in public. It’s too controversial.
- Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.
- Magically delicious!
- Pay attention; don’t let life go by you. Fall in love with the back of your cereal box.
- People are always disappointed. Thank god I have cereal.
- Philosophy is talk on a cereal box.
- The real pain is when you pour yourself a bowl of cereal and there is no milk.
- Rhymes with push-koo; I always say it sounds like breakfast cereal.
- Rice at present prices provides more food for the money than most of the other cereals.
- Right now, I’m very healthy. I have no vices left. Except for sugary breakfast cereal. And absinthe, of course.
Instagram Captions For Cereal
- Silly Rabbit, Trix is for kids!
- Snap, Crackle, Pop!
- Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
- Sometimes you actually get caught in the web of things where people are talking about… what kind of breakfast cereal you like.
- Sugar Bear can’t get enough
- Sunday Funday starts with cereal.
- The Breakfast of Champions isn’t cereal, it’s the competition!
- The Breakfast of Champions.
- The idea that you can merchandise candidates for high office like breakfast cereal – that you can gather votes like box tops – is, I think, the ultimate indignity to the democratic process.
- They’re g-r-r-reat!
- Well, I don’t really eat cereal that much because on Weight Watchers it’s not worth the points.
- When I was little, I wasn’t allowed to put sugar on my breakfast cereal because it made me so hyper.
- When I’m feeling sorry for myself, I’ll eat Lucky Charms cereal. I like having sugar when I’m in that mood.
- Why, if there is alphabet soup, do we not have punctuation cereal?
- You can’t say your favorite kind of cake is birthday cake, that’s like saying your favorite kind of cereal is breakfast cereal.
Quotes and Sayings About Cereal
- Deprived of their newspapers or a novel, reading addicts will fall back onto cookery books, on the literature which is wrapped around bottles of patent medicine, on those instructions for keeping the contents crisp which are printed on the outside of boxes of breakfast cereals. On anything.
- Every film is a remake of a previous film, a remake of a television series that everyone loved in the 1960s, or a remake of a television series that everyone hated in the 1960s. Or it’s a theme park ride; it will soon come to breakfast cereal mascots.
- But one day I woke up and heard myself saying, I am a fork being used to eat cereal. I am not a spoon. I am a fork. And I can’t help people eat cereal any longer.
- Cereal production in rain-fed areas still remains relatively unaffected by the impact of the green revolution, but significant change and progress are now becoming evident in several countries
- Do we need to have 280 brands of breakfast cereal? No, probably not. But we have them for a reason – because some people like them. It’s the same with baseball statistics.
- For those who may not know this, Madeline recruited me specifically to help hunt and take out a serial soul thief-” “I call him Cap’n Crunch,” Luca interrupted, and was rewarded with a roomful of frowns. “You know. Because he’s a cereal thief?
- Foreigners are sending messages to the planets. We are sending rice and cereals to our dead fore-father through the Brahmins. It is a wise deed?
- Girl, he wants to dip you in Frosted Flakes and have you for breakfast. That’s his favorite cereal, by the way.” I…had no words for that
- I pore over every word on the cereal box at breakfast, often more than once. You can ask me anything about shredded wheat.
- I remember being super-young, like nine or ten years old, and thinking, ‘Man, I wonder what famous people eat for breakfast. They must have some special kind of cereal!’ My mind was so warped by the idea of fame.
- I still battle with my deeply boring diet of, essentially, yogurt and breakfast cereal, and granola bars. I hate dieting. I hate having to do it to be the ‘right’ size. I’m hungry all the time. I think I’m a slender person, but the industry apparently doesn’t. All actresses are hungry all the time, I think.
- I was grateful for cereal — the only food that my tummy, riddled with pangs of infatuation, could handle.
- I was only allowed only to watch public television until I was 12 years old. I would come home from friends’ houses with a list of demands. ‘OK, We have all the wrong cereals. You guys are asleep on the job.
- I was watching a collection of vintage ’80s cereal commercials when I paused to wonder why cereal manufacturers no longer included toy prizes inside every box. It was a tragedy, in my opinion. Another sign that civilization was going straight down the tubes.
- I’m not commercial, I’m not for Special K cereal and I’m not a Wheaties boy; I’m a little bit more avant-garde, a little bit more out there.
- Imagine sitting down to an eight-ounce steak, and then, imagine the room filled with 45 to 50 people with empty bowls…For the feed cost of your steak, each of their bowls could be filled with a cup of cooked cereal grains.
- My mom was [a hippie]. We weren’t allowed sugar cereal. We weren’t allowed processed foods except Van de Kamp’s fish sticks. We never locked the front door.
- Of course, we all inevitably work too hard, then we get burned out and have to spend the whole weekend in our pajamas, eating cereal straight out of the box and staring at the TV in a mild coma (which is the opposite of working, yes, but not exactly the same thing as pleasure).
Breakfast Cereal Quotes
- One of Beethoven’s favorite dishes was macaroni and cheese. The girl I marry must be able to make good macaroni and cheese…” “How did Beethoven feel about cold cereal?
- President Obama can find time to meet with a YouTube personality who eats cereal out of a bathtub, but not the prime minister of our ally Israel?
- Soon, the viewer won’t even know if he’s watching on broadcast or on the Internet. He’ll just be eating his cereal and see an image on the spoon. That’s how we’ll be watching soon, on spoons. The commercials will be on the knives.
- That was his mother. When she wasn’t crying over the breakfast cereal, she was laughing about killing herself.
- That’s always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they’re pretty. It’s like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste.
- The days of my youth I remember as nearly always in need of explanation, and not as much fun as advertised in the promotions for board games and breakfast cereal.
- There sure are a lot of these ‘instant’ products on the market. Instant coffee, instant tea, instant pudding, instant cereal… instant dislike.
- We incorporated new tastes and flavors into our kids’ diets from a very early age, which helped to develop their palates and prevented them from becoming picky eaters. We don’t buy junk food and give them options of fresh fruit, yogurt, raw almonds, or dried whole-grain cereals for snack time.
- Well, when I was a kid and I watched ‘Speed Racer,’ I used to always watch it in the morning with my cereal. And when I ate the cereal, I would pour soda into the cereal because we never really had milk for some reason, I don’t know.
- While traveling, I love granola bars, trail mix nuts, dry cereal, and fruit for on-the-go snacks. I also try and start the day with a high-fiber and protein meal, such as whole-grain toast with peanut butter.
- Your favorite kind of cake can’t be birthday cake, that’s like saying your favorite kind of cereal is breakfast cereal.
- Your ‘Pringle’ contains 30% potato, that yogurt has the same amount of sugar as ice cream, and that whole grain cereal bar may be no better for you than a Snickers.
- To become a celebrity is to become a brand name. There is Ivory Soap, Rice Krispies, and Philip Roth. Ivory is the soap that floats; Rice Krispies is the breakfast cereal that goes snap-crackle-pop; Philip Roth the Jew who masturbates with a piece of liver.
READ_ALSO: Cake Caption For Instagram Pictures