Nowadays luxury hotels or shopping malls are beautifully decorated with fancy Elevators, you can’t afford to miss taking selfies or photos with besties with a cool background. So we have come up with craziest collection of Captions For Elevator Selfies for Instagram Pics.
Whenever we visit a hotel or going for shopping chances are we take an escalator or elevator to go up and down to visit a store. Elevators are a pretty cool place to capture pictures, whether you are young or old everyone loves to selfie to post on their Instagram handle.
When it comes to taking a selfie then elevator mirror selfies always capture the attention, isn’t it? You can use it for your next social media post, I am sure these Instagram Elevator mirror Selfies won’t you and your followers.
Instagram Captions For Elevator Selfies
- Another day, another mirror selfie.
- Being happy with yourself never goes out of style.
- Bow down b*tches.
- But first, let me take a selfie.
- Does one really need an occasion to take a selfie in an elevator mirror?
- Does this selfie make you wish you texted me back?
- Hello, it’s me.
- I dress up for mirror pics.
- I’m feeling myself.
- It’s a beautiful day to stop and snap a selfie.
- Just your casual elevator photo shoot.
- Life is short, make every hair flip count.
- Look at life through the windshield, not the rearview mirror… except when you’re taking a cute selfie. — a take on Byrd Baggett’s Look at life through the windshield, not the rearview mirror quote
- Makin’ them stop and stare.
- Mirror pics will never go out of style.
- No selfie should go untaken when you’re in an elevator as cool as this one.
Elevator Selfies Captions For Instagram
- On Wednesdays, we wear pink… and take mirror selfies.
- Straight up cheesin’.
- Taking a mirror pic, just ’cause.
- The only two words you should ever say to a mirror are ‘Hello, Beautiful.’
- This elevator was just too cool to pass up the opportunity to take a selfie.
- This mirror totally elevated my selfie.
- Too many elevator selfies? I think not.
- What’s wrong with being confident?
- You’re doing amazing, sweetie.
Instagram Quotes For Elevator Selfies
- Life tells you to take the elevator, but love tells you to take the stairs. – David Levithan
- Life is like an elevator. Up and down, just make sure you get off on the right floor. – Keith Douglas
- Life is like an elevator. On your way up, sometimes you have to stop and let some people off. – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- Life is like an elevator, a lot of ups and downs. People pushing your buttons and getting jerked around. – LeCrae
- I’ve been pushed down many flights of stairs in my time, but I always manage to find an elevator – Chris Colfer
- It was like falling down an elevator shaft and landing in a pool full of mermaids. – Hunter S. Thompson
- I’m building a dream with elevators in it. – Rick Ross
- If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. – Sam Levenson
- I took the stairs and felt like my childhood took the elevator. – Drew Barrymore
- Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator. – Daniel Handler
- Climb aboard life’s elevator, hit the “up” button, and see where it takes you. – Amy Dickinson
- Books are no more threatened by Kindle than stairs by elevators. – Stephen Fry
- Almost all of us have an elevator or two in our lives somewhere. We wait for them, we ride on them. We’re annoyed by the wait but pleased with the lift. – Andy Rooney
- My heart and the elevator, a plummet inside a plummet. – Jonathan Lethem
- No matter how successful you get, always send the elevator back down. – Jack Lemmon
- The elevator to success is out of order, but the stairs are always open. – Zig Ziglar
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. – Joe Girard
- The space elevator will be built about 50 years after everyone stops laughing. – Arthur C. Clarke
- There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs. – Zig Ziglar
- When an elevator brings u upstairs, you better send it back down in order to bring others up! – Dikembe Mutombo
- When you get to the top, don’t forget to send the elevator down for the next guy. – Stan Kenton
- When you reach the top, you should remember to send the elevator back down for the others. – Edith Piaf
- Why are people getting on elevators shocked to find people getting off elevators? – Brian Regan