The Honest and Inspirational Morgan Wallen Quotes based on music, and life experience for an Instagram post, dedicated to Wallen’s Die-Hard Fans.
American country music singer and songwriter Morgan Cole Wallen has competed in the sixth season of The Voice. Earlier he was a member of Usher’s team but now as a member of Adam Levine’s team.
Sneedville’s born, twenty-eight years old as of 2022 (birthdate 13 May 1993) Morgan Wallen has entertained his fans through top chartbuster songs including Chasin’ You, Cover Me Up, Up Down & more.
Based on his musical skills and his personal experience he has given his thoughts via short Morgan Wallen quotes for Instagram that will inspire many.
Morgan Wallen Quotes
- A lot of people say I talk like ‘country-gangster’ almost. I don’t know how that’s possible or how that happens, but some people say that.
- Cutoff flannel and a mullet. That’s what I’m rolling with. If you see me onstage, that’s what it’s gonna be!
- I can speak for everybody in saying we’ve all been through a breakup to where you didn’t want it to be over.
- I definitely don’t wanna be known as the ‘Up Down’ guy. I love singing that song, I love that song, but yeah, there’s definitely more to me than just a party for sure.
- I didn’t do anything but write for six months after I got my publishing deal. That was just trying to get better and figure out my sound and the way I like to do it.
- I didn’t even know what ‘The Voice’ was, but my mom said, ‘I signed you up for this singing show,’ and I was like, ‘All right, I guess.’
- I didn’t even know what The Voice was, but my mom said, I signed you up for this singing show, and I was like, All right, I guess.
- I just want to be able to do it all just because that’s what life is.
- I have my hopes high. I don’t know how I’ll top the Luke Combs tour, but I guess we’ll see.
- I had a bowl cut. That was pretty bad. Definitely a bowl cut. And I used to have blond, like really, really, blond hair when I was a kid. So blond bowl cut – that’s what I was rocking when I was a little kid.
- I got a rebel side in me, but I’m not mean!
- I got a call from my manager who told me Diplo was working on a country project. I put my vocal on the songwriting demo and my team sent the song to his team. Evidently, they fell in love with it… and the rest is history.
- I feel like that’s my foundation and my roots, what I believe in – no matter where life takes me, I’ll always be the same guy and same person at heart.
- I don’t want to be New Vocalist of the Year; that’s not a goal of mine. If those things come along, that would be awesome, but that’s not something I strive for.
- I didn’t want to act like I’m too cool for school or anything like that.
- I didn’t know if I could write. I was writing all these songs at home and was like, Maybe I can write
- I know it takes more than one album to stay around.
- I know that I come from a place of small-town roots and of humble beginnings and I try to keep those things in my songs – just stuff that I know people like me can relate to.
- I liked Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, and the Eagles. Those were some of my favorites.
- I really got into Three Doors Down – that’s the sound that was out when I was 12 or 13. I really loved Breaking Benjamin and bands like that.
- I still have my buddies from back home, I still have my family. They really help to keep me grounded. I try to call them and talk to them about their everyday life.
- I think Diplo is a true global artist. I feel that he is exposing country artists to his global reach and that’s something that is rarely done in our genre.
- I think it takes a little bit of time for people to take you seriously.
- I took a few months off after my senior year was over, and I prayed and tried to figure out what was my plan and my purpose. That’s how I started writing songs and playing guitar just to get my feelings out.
- I try to focus on what I love doing and if those things, those awards, those accolades, those tickets keep selling and coming like they are doing, I’m going to relish in it and live my life the best way I know how and be grateful.
Morgan Wallen Quotes About Life
- I want to make more fans, sell records.
- I wanted to put a song out there to let people know who I was and, at the same time, help me set apart from a lot of different people in country radio.
- I would play around bonfires with my friends, and people were telling me that I was good.
- I’m always saying normal things, and people usually understand me, but they’re like, Where are you from!
- I’m by no means the person that I strive to be. I don’t think anyone is the person that we strive to be. But I try.
- I’m not a huge award type person, that’s not really what lights my fire.
- I’ve been singing in church and wherever else I got the chance since I was 3.
- I’ve established this kind of wild persona and these redneck party songs and a live show that’s kind of rowdy, but I don’t want people to think that’s what I’m all about.
- If you don’t believe in what you’re doing, if you don’t feel comfortable, or you’re not meaning what you’re saying, no matter if you love it or not – you can still connect with a song, but if you don’t, I feel like people can easily sniff that out.
- My 91-year-old great-grandma would get out of her chair and whip me if I start acting like I’m some star or something like that.
- My dad had a guitar that he gave me. I went to Walmart and bought a chord chart and hung it up in my room, and I was just trying to figure out how to play the guitar and put words with what I was learning.
- My dad is a preacher. Growing up, I went to church every time the doors were open.
- My parents are avid supporters of me, and just hearing my name and the word ‘Grammy’ in the same sentence would be a dream come true. I mean, that’s something you put on your tombstone.
- My voice is obviously real southern – I automatically lean country.
- People aren’t just listening to my single, but they are listening to the whole album – and that’s really encouraging to me because you just never know what’s going to happen when you put something out.
- To get the best idea of who I am, I would probably say listen to my first single, ‘The Way I Talk.’
- To get the best idea of who I am, I would probably say listen to my first single, The Way I Talk.
- We don’t put the Ten Commandments in school anymore. We just neglect everything and people act like the Ten Commandments is something so terrible. I mean, it’s a way to live. I think we all could agree on what they say.
- Whenever my parents got married, my dad had a mullet. Me and my dad are very similar-type people with the way we look and the way we act, and I figured if he could get away with it when he was around 25, then I could try to do the same thing.
- I like whiskey and I like vodka, too. And beer.
- You never know the plan. You never know what’s going to happen. We are not even promised tomorrow. I just try to focus on one day at a time.
Morgan Wallen Quotes About God
- I believe in God. I believe that He’s real and I believe He has control over a lot of things and I think throughout history there has been a lot of countries that have turned their back on Him and the result is not great.
- I don’t have any answers, but in my personal opinion, I’m a person that has faith and I believe that a lot of people have neglected God.
- There’s a lot of things we go through and we don’t even know why… At the end of the day, God has a purpose and a plan for you, and that’s kind of how I take that.
Morgan Wallen Quotes About Baseball
- My whole life, baseball was my first love. I was gonna go play college, but during my senior year, I tore my ACL, and college kind of faded away with their offer, which I understand, obviously. That was a dark time in my life.
- I didn’t grow up being a performer, really. I played baseball.
- My whole life, baseball was my first love. I was gonna go play college, but during my senior year I tore my ACL, and college kind of faded away with their offer, which I understand, obviously. That was a dark time in my life.
Morgan Wallen Quotes About Music
- And it’s always good to get back home and see the people you love, and get to spend time with your family on top of playing your music.
- I listened to Country music a little bit, but it didn’t enter my life until I started listening to Eric Church.
- From a young age, I took an interest in the music and my mom noticed it.
- I still dabble in different types of music, but I’m sticking to my Country roots.
- I didn’t necessarily grow up with country being my first priority as a music listener. I grew up listening to classic rock and Christian music.
- I just want to make music people like.
- Right after high school… the first time I ever recorded music was with a rapper, a friend of mine, and I would just be like, ‘I’ll sing your choruses.’ So I would sing his hooks and he would go in there and rap.
- I always had a musical bone, I guess if you will.
- I think that the best music and the music that people relate to the most is the honest music that people feel themselves in it.
- I’m all for a good slow song and I love all different kinds of music.
- It’s cool to be able to relate to people who aren’t necessarily from the same way of life as me or don’t even maybe know what I’m talking about in some of my songs. It’s just cool that music has that ability to do that.
- I’ve always liked all kinds of different types of music.