We Need to Talk About These Mindblowing Motivational Football Quotes For Athletes that every sportsman should know.
Football is a great outdoor game, playing and watching football is always a pleasure. This is not just a game of players but also makes you physically fit, and energized.
There are learning and life-changing lessons you can get from renowned football coaches and players around the world.
These brilliant collections of football quotes are designed to motivate, and you can easily relate to everyday life.
Motivational Football Quotes For Athletes Are Worth using to inspire and motivate anyone.
Motivational Football Quotes For Athletes
- A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be. —Tom Landry
- Anyone can support a team that is winning – it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage. —Bart Starr
- Do you know what my favorite part of the game is The OPPORTUNITY to play. —Mike Singletary
- Don’t give up at half time. Concentrate on winning the second half. —Paul Bear Bryant
- Every experience, good or bad, you have to learn from it. —Patrick Mahomes
- Excuses are the tools of the incompetent. —Mike Tomlin
- Failure is the only opportunity to begin again more intelligently. —Henry Ford
- Football is like life – it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
- Football Its Game of Life, and worth playing at least once.
- For you, football may be a game, for me, it’s my life.
- I don’t think I could ever describe myself as unlucky because people would look at me, playing football for a living, and say ‘Are you winding me up’ – Jermain Defoe
- I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I’m not crazy, I’m just passionate.
- I think the thing about that was I was always willing to work; I was not the fastest or biggest player but I was determined to be the best football player I could be on the football field and I think I was able to accomplish that through hard work. —Jerry Rice
- I’ve always tried to coach people the way I would like to be coached; positively and encouragingly rather than with criticism and fear…I’ve tried to be as fair as possible. —Tony Dungy
- If you are afraid of confrontation, you are not going to do very well. —Bill Parcells
Motivational Football Quotes For Coaches and Players
- Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence…If you’re in control, they’re in control. —Tom Landry
- Positive thinking is the key to success in business, education, pro football, anything that you can mention.
- Ronaldo and Messi are not made overnight. Consistency and Hard work is the key.
- Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble. —John Madden
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop til you get there —Bo Jackson
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
- Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace. —Mike Ditka
- The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary. —Vince Lombardi
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees difficulty in every difficulty. —Winston Churchill
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. —Mark Twain
- To me, football is so much about mental toughness, it’s digging deep, it’s doing whatever you need to do to help a team win and that comes in a lot of shapes and forms. —Tom Brady
- When you win, nothing hurts. —Joe Namath
- You can learn a line from a win and a book from a defeat. — Paul Brown
- You fail all the time, but you aren’t a failure until you start blaming someone else. —Bum Phillips