Photography is not just a passion but it becomes a profession for many. If you love traveling then you can choose this as a career. Here we have covered Photography Captions that is perfect for your picture.
Every year World Photography Day is celebrated on 19 August across the world. People from all walks of life come together to celebrate with enthusiasm, also tell people about the importance of photography.
The celebration has been going on since 9 January 1839 by the French Academy of Sciences, now 19 August is declared as World Photography Day.
Due to the advancement of technology, a complete shift-over from the normal camera to digital DSLR cameras, earlier we used to take a normal picture with a basic camera but now things have completely changed. We can take stunning photos with high-tech digital cameras.
Photography has a huge potential, it can be a hot career opportunity. People choose photography as a profession. There are several diploma courses available, you can choose if you are interested.
Today there are many professional photographers around the world who keep narrating anything through photos.
Different categories of people who love photography as hobbies, they love taking pictures while on travel, some people love to capture Nature Photography & more.
We have a separate section for Black And White Photo Quotes, & Caption For Flower Photography.
- A good photograph is knowing where to stand.
- A photograph is usually looked at – seldom looked into.
- For me, the camera is a sketchbook, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.
- In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.
- It’s not enough to just own a camera. Everyone owns a camera. To be a photographer, you must understand, appreciate, and harness the power you hold!
- Photographs are just light and time.
- Photography is the story I fail to put into words.
- That frame of mind that you need to make fine pictures of a very wonderful subject; you cannot do it by not being lost yourself.
- The context in which a photograph is seen affects the meaning the viewer draws from it.
- The eye should learn to listen before it looks.
- The negative is the equivalent of the composer’s score and the print the performance.
- The painter constructs, the photographer discloses.
- The way that light hits objects, I think, is one of the more important things that sculpture and photography share.
- We are making photographs to understand what our lives mean to us.
- When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
- Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.
Photography Captions for Capturing Special Moments
- Your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.– Paul Strand
- You don’t take a photograph. You ask quietly to borrow it. – Anon
- The picture that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality. – Scott Lorenzo
- Taking pictures is like tiptoeing into the kitchen late at night and stealing Oreo cookies. – – Diane Arbus
- Photography for me is not looking, it’s feeling. If you can’t feel what you’re looking at, then you’re never going to get others to feel anything when they look at your pictures.
- Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be. – Duane Michals
- It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are. – Paul Caponigro
- In the world of photography, you get to share a captured moment with other people. – James Wilson
- If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough. – Robert Capa
- If the photographer is interested in the people in front of his lens, and if he is compassionate, it’s already a lot. The instrument is not the camera but the photographer. – Eve Arnold
- A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people. – Annie Leibovitz
- A tear contains an ocean. A photographer is aware of the tiny moments in a persons life that reveal greater truths.– Anon
- A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it. – – Edward Steichen
Black And White Photo Quotes
- Black and White allows me to detach from the cliche ‘souvenir photo’ approach to photography. – Guy Gagnon
- Black and white creates a strange dreamscape that color never can. – Jack Antonoff
- Black and white is abstract; color is not. Looking at a black and white photograph, you are already looking at a strange world. – Joel Sternfeld
- Black and white photography has the potential to make any photographer a better photographer. – Rob Sheppard
- Color is descriptive. Black and white is interpretive. – Eliott Erwitt
- Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships. – Ansel Adams
- I work in color sometimes, but I guess the images I most connect to, historically speaking, are in black and white. I see more in black and white – I like the abstraction of it. – Mary Ellen Mark
- Maybe black and white is the best medium for landscapes, I don’t know. – Fay Godwin
- Perhaps I am old-fashioned, but black and white films still hold an affectionate place in my heart; they have an incomparable mystique and mood.― Ginger Rogers
- The world is in color, you have to work at black and white. – Andrew Maclean
- There’s something strange and powerful about black-and-white imagery. – Stefan Kanfer
- With black and white photography, what you have to say counts more than the way you say it. – Gian Marco Marano
- With the black and white films, one was concerned with tone. – Julie Harris
Caption For Flower Photography
- You are not your roots. you are a flower grown from them.
- With wildflowers in our hair.
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
- Where flowers bloom so does hope.
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
- Stop and smell the flowers
- Stay Wild, flower child
- Somedays, I am the flower. Somedays, I am the rain
- Some see a weed, some see a wish.
- Plant smiles, grow laughter, harvest love.
- No rain, no flowers.
- If friends were flowers, I’d pick you
- I must have flowers. Always, always.
- Happiness blooms from within.
- Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on.
- Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.
- Bloom where you are planted.
- Be patient. Nothing in nature blooms all year
- After women, flowers are the most divine creations.
Caption For Travel Photos
- Always say yes to new adventures.
- Constantly searching for views that take my breath away.
- I’ve found my happy place.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- Life is not meant to be in one place.
- Life is short and the world is wide. I better get started.
- My new routine: Journey. Explore. Discover. Repeat.
- Only going places that spark joy.
- Take memories, leave footprints.
- The best things happen outside of our comfort zones.
- Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you’re made of.
- What’s on my bucket list? Everywhere.
- When I’m exploring the world is when I feel most at home.
- Will travel for food (and a good sunset).
Caption For Nature Photography
- To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
- The shoreline at sunset is simply….beautiful.
- The Earth laughs in flowers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Earth has music for those who listen.
- Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second
- Nature is the art of God.
- Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.
- Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
- Lightning is incredible.
- Keep your love of nature, for that, is the true way to understand art more and
- Just living is not enough…One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.
- Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!