Capture the mesmerizing charm of Prague, we are providing you with the ultimate collection of Prague captions for Instagram that will captivate your follower’s attention and cheer them to the heart of Europe.
From the grand Prague Castle to the magnificent Charles Bridge and the magical Old Town Square, this city is like a real-life dream.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Prague Captions For Instagram
- Funny Prague Puns
- Short Prague Captions
- Inspirational & Beautiful Prague Captions
- Prague Quotes For Instagram
- Final Thought
Prague is known for its endearing cafes and cozy wine bars, where you can spend a relaxing afternoon or an enjoyable night.
Prague, with its captivating beauty, rich history, and delightful culinary scene, offers endless opportunities for creating unforgettable Instagram-worthy moments.
Prague Captions For Instagram
- A trdelník a day keeps the doctor away
- And the award for the best Old Town goes to…Prague!
- Check out my new digs
- Cue the dreamy castles and cathedrals
- Disney’s got nothing on Prague.
- Dreamy castles up ahead
- Flipping Prague! – Life is Sweet
- From now on sweet dreams are made of castles, cathedrals, and sightseeing in Prague.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Prague
- How can one complain in a place like Prague?
- I followed my heart and it led me to Prague.
- I think I can see Cinderella from over here
- I wonder if Prague misses me too.
- I’m all about the castle and no-hassle life
- If you can’t go to heaven, Prague is the next best thing
- Just a girl who loves Prague
- Left my heart in Prague, better go back and get it
- Meet me at the Charles Bridge.
- My sense of direction leads me one way: to Prague.
- Never met a castle I didn’t like
- On the search for the best castle in Prague.
- Prague is always a good idea!
- Taking life one kolache at a time
- These Praha streets are magic
- These Praha streets are nothing short of magic.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of castle.
- We have nothing to lose, and a world to see
- What’s not to love about Prague?
- You can leave Prague, but it will never leave you.
Funny Prague Puns
- Czech it out!
- Czech mate
- Czech out my kingdom
- Czechin’ out this view
- Czeching Prague off my bucket list
- Enjoying a reign-y day here at the castle
- I love watching the river under the Charles Bridge. It’s my favorite live stream
- Just Czeching out Prague
- Just Lennon against the wall
- Kolaches don’t cost a lot of dough
- My Prague-nosis? Time in the Czech Republic is working its magic on me
- No Prague-lems here
- So pretty that it’s hard not to Staré
- Wenceslas time you were in a place this beautiful?
- You should Prague-ably visit this beautiful city
- You’re a pain in my česnečka
Short Prague Captions
- Daydreaming in Prague
- Disney’s got nothing on this
- Falling hard for Prague
- I really, really like Prague
- I wonder if Prague misses me too
- Living out my own fairytale
- Meet me at Charles Bridge
- Never coming home, staying in Prague
- Prague gives me butterflies
- Pretty Prague
- Tired feet, warm heart
Inspirational & Beautiful Prague Captions
- Fulfilled my lifelong dream of visiting Prague
- How can you complain in a place like Prague?
- My sense of direction leads me one way: to Prague
- On the search for the best castle in Prague
- Prague, thank you for making me feel so alive
- Wander often, wonder always
- Watching the sunset over the Prague horizon never gets old
- You can leave Prague, but it will never leave you
Prague Quotes For Instagram
- Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing. – Dr. Seuss
- Eastern Europe has been really trendy. Prague is the best-preserved city in the region and the best beer in Europe lands on your table there for 50 cents. – Rick Steves
- I had traveled to a lot of cities in Europe before, but Prague was special. It held a mysterious attraction for me. – Arfi Lamba
- I have been to New York, it’s like Prague sans the whimsy. – Brian Griffin
- I liked Prague. No other city has so much soul. – Jean-Pierre Melville
- I personally think Prague is more romantic than Paris. If you have a girlfriend, take her there. – Stephanie Sigman
- If European cities were a necklace, Prague would be a diamond among the pearls. – Unknown
- In Rome, the statues, in Paris the paintings, and in Prague the buildings suggest that pleasure can be an education. – Caleb Crain
- It’s easy to fall in love among the winding cobblestone streets and snow-covered castles of Prague, but is it a good idea? – Dana Newman
- It’s easy to fall in love among the winding cobblestone streets and snow-covered castles of Prague. – Dana Newman
- Old Prague was a story-book city caked in grime: ancient, soot-blackened. History lived in every detail: in the deerstalker rooftops and the blue-sparking trams. – Philip Sington
- Prague changes like a precious stone to reflect the weather, the time of day, and the season of the year. – Christian Norberg – Schulz
- Prague does not have its name for no reason – in truth, Prague is a threshold between life on Earth and heaven, a threshold much thinner and narrower than in any other place. – Gustav Meyrink
- Prague is like a vertical Venice: steps everywhere. – Penelope Gilliatt
- Prague is equal to Paris in terms of beauty. Its history goes back a millennium. And the beer? The best in Europe. – Lonely Planet
- Prague is the Paris of the ‘90s. – Marion Ross
- Prague isn’t just a city, but an entity of some kind. – Sezin Koehler
- Prague lay before him like a mysterious stranger in an old hat. An exotic woman waiting for him in poor light. – Victor Gischler
- Prague never lets you go…this dear little mother has sharp claws. – Franz Kafka
- She felt happy in Paris, happier than here, but only Prague held her by a secret bond of beauty. – Milan Kundera
- The ancient splendor and beauty of Prague, a city beyond compare, left an impression on my imagination that will never fade. – Richard Wagner
- The miracle of my life is to awaken every morning in the 21st century – in Prague. – Alan Levy
- The most unspoiled baroque city in Europe. – Christopher Booker
- The streets of Prague were a fantasia scarcely touched by the 21st century – or the 20th or 19th, for that matter. It was a city of alchemists and dreamers, its medieval cobbles once trod by golems, mystics, and invading armies. – Laini Taylor
- The turbulent Vltava, swollen with rainy waves, bursting, impetuous breaks through its river banks. – Elizabeth Jane Weston
- There’ll be Czechs bouncing in the streets of Prague tonight. – Bernd Liebner
- Walking around Prague is comparable to being in a fairytale: except for one minor detail: it’s real.
Through captivating Instagram captions for the Czech Republic that express the essence of Prague’s charm, you can transport your followers to this magical destination and inspire them to embark on their own journey to the heart of Europe.