Teachers have a significant contribution to student’s careers through his knowledge, patience, love, and care.
Express your gratitude to all the important teachers in your life, send a photo along with your favorite teacher captions for Instagram. Let your teacher feel special on the occasion of Teacher’s Day.
The teaching methodology may be different from one individual to another. Some teachers are polite and they teach their students cheerfully.
On the other hand, some teachers treated their students badly, scolded the student for petty things that creates a cruel image in the mind of the students.
But that’s not the right way to teach, teachers should be humble, they should be aware of the mental status of every student in the class, and behave them accordingly.
Teachers have a greater responsibility towards shaping the student’s career because they are the future of the nation.
Teacher jobs are really tough jobs, especially when dealing with kids or amid the Corona COVID-19 pandemic. Schools and colleges are closed nowadays, the rest of every country is focusing on online schooling.
Now teachers have an extra responsibility to teach students at home through online mediums. Therefore, we give them a word of admiration to our teachers via Captions For Teacher Appreciation on social media.
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.
- A good teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.
- A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom.
- A teacher nourishes the soul of a child for a lifetime.
- A Teacher presents the past, reveals the present, and creates the future
- All students can learn and succeed, but not in the same way and not in the same day.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
- Ask ‘How will they learn best? not ‘Can they learn? – Jaime Escalante (here s a quick bio on Escalante if you re not familiar with the movie based on his life, ‘Stand and Deliver )
- Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.
- Dear Teacher, Thanks for making us what we are today. Happy Teacher’s Day
- Don’t struggle to be a better teacher than everybody else. Simply be a better teacher than you ever thought you could be.
- Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
- Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
- Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
Caption For Teachers Day
- A teacher is not the one who lets you choose a path but he is the one who directs you in your path. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.
- Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths theatre.
- Great teachers empathize with kids, respect them, and believe that each one has something special that can be built upon.
- Great teachers have high expectations for their students, but higher expectations for themselves.
- History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat
- I am a teacher born and bred, and I believe in the advocacy of teachers. It’s a calling. We want our students to feel impassioned and empowered.
- I am almost overwhelmed by the courage and dedication of teachers.
- I am not a teacher, but an awakener.
- I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.
- I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.
- I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
- I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
- I touch the future. I teach.
Teachers Day Caption For Instagram
- If a child can t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.
- If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.
- In education, technology can be a life-changer, a game changer, for kids who are both in school and out of school.
- It is essential to understand that battles are primarily won in the heart…(people) respond to leadership in a most remarkable way and once you have won (their) heart, (they) will follow you anywhere.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.
- It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.
- Let us remember: one book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.
- Nine-tenths of education is encouragement.
- Study without reflection is a waste of time; reflection without study is dangerous.
- Teacher, you are the reason I excel in what I do. I wouldn’t be who I am today if weren’t for you.
- Teachers believe they have a gift for giving; it drives them with the same irrepressible drive that drives others to create a work of art or a market or a building.
- Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.
- Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together.
- Teachers teach because they care. Teaching young people is what they do best. It requires long hours, patience, and care.
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.
- Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.
- Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.
Caption For Best Teacher
- Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids to work together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.
- The average teacher explains complexity; the gifted teacher reveals simplicity.
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don t tell you what to see.
- The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.
- The duties of a teacher are neither few nor small, but they elevate the mind and give energy to the character.
- The great teacher is not the man who supplies the most facts, but the one in whose presence we become different people.
- The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but reveal to them their own.
- The greatest sign of success for a teacher is to be able to say, ‘The children are now working as if I did not exist.
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. Happy Teachers Day
- The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.
- The road to freedom, here and everywhere, begins in the classroom.
- The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind
- The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.
Teacher Instagram Captions
- The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.
- There is no failure. Only feedback.
- They may forget what you said but they will not forget how you made them feel.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well
- To stimulate life, leaving it then free to develop, to unfold, herein lies the first task of the teacher.
- To teach is to learn twice over.
- To this end, the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher.
- What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to a human soul.
- When you study great teachers…you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.
- You can’t stop a teacher when they want to do something. They just do it.
- Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher.
Captions For Teacher Appreciation
- Being a rookie teacher isn’t easy, and it’s even harder during a pandemic. Thank you for continuing to show up, you’re doing an amazing job.
- I’m so grateful for how much you love my child. It simultaneously breaks my heart and fills me with joy when my child runs into your classroom without so much as a hug goodbye.
- It seems like every day my child would come home and share a funny story about you. It’s not every teacher who can make their students laugh day after day.
- My child wouldn’t be where they are if it weren’t for your creative teaching methods and determination to reach every student.
- Not only are you patient with your students, but you’re also always patient with me no matter how many e-mails I send in a day. Thank you for always supporting my kid (and me).
- Thank you for inspiring your students to do their very best, no matter what that looks like for them.
- There aren’t enough words to express how grateful we are for the countless things you do for your students inside and outside the classroom.
- We are so grateful our child has a teacher who challenges their students to reach their potential and is willing to do what it takes to help them get there.
- We can’t express our gratitude enough for this teacher who always remembers to celebrate the little victories, not just the big ones.
- You can always tell whether or not a teacher is passionate about their job and their role in society. Thank you so much for being one of them.
- You stand out as a teacher because you never default to relying on your position of authority to lead your students. Your students show you love and respect because you do the same for them. You are truly one of a kind.
Best Quotes About Teaching
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others. – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- A great teacher can teach Calculus with a paper clip and literature in an empty field. Technology is just another tool, not a destination. – Unknown
- A teacher affects eternity: he can never tell where his influence stops. – Henry Adams
- A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary. – Thomas Carruthers
- A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron. – Horace Mann
- All teachings are mere references. The true experience is living your own life. – Ming-Dao Deng
- Education is not the filling of a pot but the lighting of a fire. – W.B. Yeats
- Good teaching is 1/4 preparation and 3/4 theatre. – Gail Goldwin
- I am not a teacher, but an awakener. – Robert Frost
- I cannot be a teacher without exposing who I am. – Paulo Freire
- I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think. – Socrates
- I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. – Albert Einstein
- I would teach how science works as much as I would teach what science knows. – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else. – Lee Iacocca
- Teachers teach someone something, in that order. – Samuel Natale
- Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition. – Jacques Barzun
- Teaching is only demonstrating that it is possible. Learning is making it possible for yourself. – Paulo Coelho
- Teaching is the highest form of understanding. – Aristotle
- Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions. —Unknown
- The best teachers are the ones that change their minds. – Terry Heick
- The job of an educator is to teach students to see vitality in themselves. – Joseph Campbell
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ― William Arthur Ward
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. – Amos Bronson Alcott
- Those who know, do. Those that understand, teach. – Aristotle
- To know how to suggest is the art of teaching. – Henri-Frédéric Amiel
- When one teaches, two learn. – Robert Heinlein
- You cannot teach a crab to walk straight. – Aristophenes
- Your worst enemy is your best teacher. – Buddha