On Thanksgiving Day people thank God for good harvest & other success achieved in the year. We all know that your Thanksgiving Day list is long enough, especially if you are hosting. Every year, Thanksgiving Day is celebrated in countries in different ways, this festival is famous across the world, especially in USA and Canada. The first time, Thanksgiving Day is celebrated before the Christmas holiday and on this day everybody used to distribute sweets and the whole country involved in celebrating the festivals. Along with all this, people prayed to God for the blessing. This practice continues even today in America.
Today, Thanksgiving Day is much more celebrated now than many years ago. On this Thanksgiving Day, there are huge feasts, schools and offices are on holidays. Many people wake up in the morning start with prayers by saying thank God and thank their parents for what they have sacrificed for our good life. Say a word of Thank you to all our relatives for their unconditional love and support and help us forget all our sorrows.
Must Read: Clever Wine Instagram Captions
It does not matter what you are planning for Thanksgiving Day, or who you are celebrating with? We have covered the best thanksgiving Instagram captions on our readers. So make sure when you take photos and videos throughout the night use the right captions and don’t forget to share it with an online community.
- Turkey and wine and I’m feeling fine
- Thanksgiving: A time to count blessings, not carbs
- Feast mode
- I cran and I will go back for seconds
- Fitness? More like fitness whole turkey in my mouth
- Leftovers are for quitters
- Nobody puts gravy in the corner
- Gobble ’til you wobble
- I get pie with a little help from my friends
- More rolls? You butter believe it
- Keep calm and gobble on
- Feast your eyes on this
Thanksgiving Instagram Caption
- Don’t be a jerky, eat some turkey
- Let’s get cranberry sauced
- Thankful for elastic waistbands
- Let’s eat this beast of a feast
- I can’t eat another bite. Oh look, pie!
- Vegetables are a must. I suggest zucchini bread, carrot cake, and pumpkin pie
- I yam what I yam
- Current status: stuffed like a turkey
- Oh my gourd-ness, I love Thanksgiving
- It’s turkey time
- You’ll always be my gravy
- Give thanks today, and every day after.
- My heart is as full as my plate.
- Life is better when you’re thankful.
- Gratitude turns what we have enough.
- Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.
Thanksgiving Captions For Instagram
- We may not have it all together, but together, we have it all.
- We are happy. We are thankful. We are family.
- Food tastes better when you eat it with family.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
- Good vibes and all the apple pies.
- Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot.
- Giving thanks for the simple things in life.
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
- Life is better when you’re grateful.
- A thankful heart is a happy heart.
- To-do list: Eat, drink, nap.
- I can’t button my pants, but it was worth it.
- entering feast mode
- Thankful for elastic waistbands.
- Red wine pairs well with a crazy family.
Clever Thanksgiving Captions
- I cran and will eat everything on this plate.
- Talk turkey to me.
- I love what everyone wore to the living room this year!
- Stuffing is the glue that holds my family together.
- Oh my gourd, I can’t eat another bite.
- Casse-rolling right up to Grandma’s house.
- Butterball so hard, other turkeys wanna fine me.
- You know I’m all about that baste.
- Petition for a new Thanksgiving dress code: Sweatpants.
- When you whine, I wine.
- I come from a family of competitive eaters.
- Bad day to be a turkey.
Friendsgiving Instagram Captions
- As long as my family keeps talking, I’ll keep drinking.
- Every year I say I won’t overdo it on Thanksgiving, yet here we are.
- Keep calm and wear stretchy pants.
- Feast your eyes on this.
- May your pants be stretchy, may your glasses stay full, and may your family avoid all talk of politics.
- I yam who I yam.
- Sorry, too full to think of a better caption.
- I’m thankful for wine.
Funny Thanksgiving Captions
- This wine pairs well with a crazy family.
- Eat, drink, and wear stretchy pants.
- Because you know I’m all about that baste
- Talk turkey to me
- What a cluster pluck
- Happy Winesgiving
- Eat, drink, and cranberry
- No matter what happens this month, at least you’re not a turkey
- My gobble-let overfloweth
- This is a reminder to set your scale back ten pounds this weekend
- Here’s the one photo we got before the food coma hit…
- They whine. I wine
- Gourd times
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Stop, drop, and pass the rolls
- Is butter(ball) a carb?
- Spice, spice baby
- Hit me, gravy, one more time
- Thanksgiving is plucking awesome
- Family and turkey and football — oh my!
- Casse-rollin’ with the fam!
- To do: Eat, drink, nap. Repeat.
Thanksgiving Puns For Instagram
- Stuffed with stuffing.
- I yam whatever you say I yam.
- Raise your gobble-let for a toast!
- I’m thankful for elastic waistbands.
- It’s about to get cranberry sauced.
- Foul language welcome at the dinner table.
- Keep calm and gobble on.
- Leftovers are for quitters.
- I’m all about that baste.
- Gobble ’til you wobble.
- Family and turkey and football—oh my!
- Just keep eating. Just keep eating.
Cute Thanksgiving Captions For Couples
- You’re the pumpkin to my pie.
- I only have pies for you.
- Just me and my cutie pie.
- Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- I love you a pumpkin spice latte.
- I’m so grateful for good times and you.
- Giving thanks for you all year round.
- Cutest pumpkin in the patch.
- Happiness is homemade.
- Autumn, coffee, and you.
- The snuggle is going to be real today.
- I love you to the fridge of food and back.
- You’re the best and I’m the luckiest.
- And they lived appley ever after.
- Grateful for small things, big things, and everything in between.
- Together is our favorite place to be.
Leave a Reply