Creating wedding date captions can be a perfect way to remember and celebrate the special day, as well as to share the news with friends and family.
What are the best Wedding Date Captions for Instagram that You Need to Know for engaging social media posts? Find out everything you need to know about wedding dates that will brighten your day.
Couples who plan to marry should consider their wedding dates carefully. Every moment of your wedding should be cherished, and that’s why you should treasure it from beginning to end.
Wedding Date Captions
A wedding date Instagram caption can also be used to capture the mood and atmosphere of the wedding and to add a personal touch to the photos.
- Bae said there would be cake, so here I am.
- Can you feel the love tonight — The Lion King
- Felt cute, might watch two people get married later.
- Get you a wedding date who knows how to dance.
- I didn’t just bring a plus one, I brought a dance partner, cake saver.
- I hope the happy couple appreciates how good we look today.
- I knew they were the best plus one when they brought me a slice of cake.
- I only like to dance with you.
- I vow to spend this wedding day with you.
- I’m not crying. You’re crying.
- I’m so glad I found a date who will look like a fool on the dance floor with me.
- It’s like we just watched a Disney movie IRL together.
- Love is in the air.
- So glad I have someone for all the slow songs.
- So this is love. — Cinderella
- Thank you for handing me a tissue when I started bawling my eyes out with happy tears.
- Thank you for setting the bar real high.
Wedding Date Instagram Captions
- Thank you to the happy couple for having a photo booth. Sorry for all the snaps we took.
- Thanks to the happy couple for showing us what to look forward to.
- The party doesn’t start till we walk in.
- There’s no one I’d rather watch this love story with than you.
- They got married. We just partied.
- This happy couple wishes the other happy couple a wonderful wedding day.
- This place is full of good-looking couples.
- To the happy couple May you always be as happy as we were today.
- Today, you get married and we get to party. It’s a win for everyone.
- We love going to weddings.
- We make formal attire look [fire emoji].
- We’re hoping to catch the bouquet today.
- We’re just here to witness happily ever after in person.
- We’ve got some serious competition for couple of goals.
- When there is a photo booth, you must model.
- You found your person, and I got to share that with my person.
- You guys got us all emotional and stuff.
- You guys made vows to each other, and now, we’re making vows to be the life of the party.
Wedding Guest Instagram Captions
- A picture-perfect day.
- After this wedding, I really do believe in true love.
- All because two people fell in love.
- All you need is love.
- All you need is love… and an open bar.
- Another weekend, another wedding.
- Basically the royal wedding.
- Better than any Pinterest wedding board I’ve ever seen.
- Call me a professional wedding hopper.
- Came for the couple, stayed for the cake.
- Cheers to the newlyweds.
- Did someone say champagne
- I wouldn’t want to tear up the dance floor with anyone else.
- If they think this means less BFF time, they’re wrong.
- If you invite me to your wedding, just know I’ll tear up the dance floor with you.
- Locked in for life I’ll drink to that.
- May you always be as happy as you are today.
- My favorite people finally met their match.
- My forever plus one.
- Now accepting applications for more single friends!
Wedding Guest Captions For Instagram
- The cutest newlyweds I ever did see.
- The most beautiful day for the most beautiful couple.
- The party doesn’t start until we walk in.
- The wedding was great but these late-night snacks were the real star of the show.
- These two make such a gouda couple. Now, where’s the charcuterie board
- These two weirdos are perfect for each other.
- They did!
- They got married and I got champagne. Win-win.
- They proved happily ever after does exist.
- They said I do to each other and I said I do to cake.
- They tied the knot, now it’s time for a shot.
- This is only the beginning.
- This picture was taken before I started crying.
- ‘Til death do us party.
- To love, laugher, and their happily ever after.
- Together is the best place to be.
- Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
- You can find me on the dance floor.
- You guys got me all emotional and stuff.
- You two will make the cutest old couple.
READ LATEST ARTICLE