Every school pass out is super excited to start a new life in colleges. College life is a step forward in your career, get new experience, learning & lot more. Kick start with Captions For First Day Of College, we have picked up the best lines.
Getting ready for the first-year college, students are in a full mood because they start a new chapter in life.
College life is entirely different from school life. Some students moving to new cities to pursue their higher education are fully energised and a bit nervous because everything is new.
Whatever you guys experience on the first day of your college, you can share your excitement with your friends and followers by using the first day of college memories quotes. I am sure these beautiful moments we treasure for a lifetime.
Captions For First Day Of College
- 3 days into the new semester: I tried. I really tried.
- A smooth sea never makes a skilled sailor.
- Alexa, play Cry Me A River.
- An attitude of a champion. Hustle like an underdog.
- And just like that, your girl is headed for the big leagues.
- And so, the semester begins.
- Be the girl who just went for it.
- BRB, figuring out three fun facts about myself.
- Bring on the books and best four years.
- But first, college.
- Coffee, class, and new college friends.
- College teaches you a lot of things… like how to wear flip-flops in the dorm showers.
- Current mood: college life.
- Does this filter make me look like a happy freshman?
- Doing this sweet thing called college.
- First thing’s first, where is the library?
- Going with the idea that nothing can stop me.
- Grateful for where I’m at, excited for where I’m going.
- Happy first day of college! May your coffee be strong and your eyeliner be even.
- Hi, excuse me! Where’s the science building?
- Homework doesn’t really go with my outfit.
- I don’t always have time to study. But when I do, I still don’t.
- I put the ‘fresh’ in freshman.
- I swear I was in kindergarten like five minutes ago.
- I think I have a crush on college life.
- I’m the new kid on the block.
- If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.
- I’m a freshman all over again.
- I’m the new kid on the block.
- It’s all fun and games until they give you the syllabus.
- I’ve got sunshine, my backpack, and good feelings.
- Just glowing with the flow.
- Just wing it. Life, eyeliner, the first day of college, everything.
- Life’s a journey, not a race.
Instagram Captions For First Day Of College
- Make yourself proud.
- Messy bun and getting stuff done.
- Move aside. Proud freshman coming through.
- My freshman year is here.
- My time is now.
- No rain, no flowers.
- Not all those who wander around the quad are lost on their way to class.
- Not four years, but for life.
- Oh, hello first day of college. Let’s do this.
- Set your goals and crush them.
- Starting my college career in 3, 2, 1.
- Study hard, do good, and the good life will follow.
- Taking matters into my own freshman hands.
- That ‘first day of college’ glow, though.
- This chapter of life feels really good so far.
- To set an alarm or not set an alarm. That is the question.
- Today, I’m about 90% coffee and 10% dry shampoo.
- Turning the page to a new chapter in my life.
- We’re bringing freshie back. Those upperclassmen don’t know how to act.
Best Quotes For First Day Of College
- Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. — Carl Bard
- And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been. — Rainer Maria Rilke
- Be brave enough to try something new; you might just succeed. ― Stacey Kehoe
- Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does: Keep going. – Sam Levenson
- Failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success. – Arianna Huffington
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
- Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. — Germany Kent
- Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead. — Nora Ephron
Happy First Day Of College Quotes
- You can never know what you are fully made of until you start to do the things that you fear the most. ― Edmond Mbiaka
- When you feel like quitting think about why you started. – Zig Ziglar
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. — Taylor Swift
- The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed. – Chinese Proverb
- The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all. — Josiyah Martin
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation. – Zig Ziglar
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. – Maya Angelou