Schooling is to learn the basics & college education to become professional in life, and both are equally important for any student. College Instagram captions will remind us of the old days spent with our best friends.
After completing school education, now it’s time to move one step ahead in your life. Once you get into college for higher studies after a disciplined life at school, these short yet funny college captions Instagram for guys will tell us how cool those days were.
Growing up gives us a sense of freedom, prosperity, and a lot of responsibility to come forward. After studying in college, we realize that we have grown up already and take a career seriously. Famous and well thought out College Quotes For Instagram photos you can share it with social media followers.
Our wishes come true; we always wanted freedom, like attending a college lecture or bunk, which may sometimes be possible in college. During college life, we get liberty as well as responsibility. Whatever stream you choose will decide what you will be in the coming years.
College life is full of memorable moments we treasure for a lifetime. The chapter of your college life starts with friendship, exploring experiences you want to live for a lifetime, and learning life’s real goals.
Apart from a college education, you can enjoy a memorable time with your besties in the cafeteria. We rushed to Maggi and the fast food corner in the afternoon and then hung out with friends.
Watching movies with friends, and after college is over, I go to Disco Club & more. Everyone has a great time on a college campus with friends, and these captions for college photos will definitely refresh your memory.
College Instagram Captions Latest 2022
Excellent collections of College Captions for Instagram best suited for college life & old friends’ photos.
- My university motto: If tomorrow isn’t the due date, today is not the do date.
- They say college is where you find yourself, but I keep getting lost on the way to class, so I have to find that first.
- Every college student knows the importance of 11:59.
- I thought deciding on colleges was the hardest decision I’d ever make, but now, I can’t decide on what to eat for lunch.
- I love my college café a latte.
- College is niceYou can wear the same shirt two days in a row if you want, because your Monday lecture people don’t know about your Tuesday lecture people.
- To set an alarm or not set an alarmThat is the question.
- Yeah classes are challenging, but the biggest hurdle for me is remembering to do laundry before it’s too late.
- Current mood: college life.
- School for 12 years, college for 4 years or more… then you work until you die. Great.
- In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.
- College is thousands of dollars but pizza is only like ten so what is the obvious choice here
- Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.
- Taking awful cold medicine as a kid taught me how to take shots in college.
College Captions For Instagram
- I really want to go to Penn State for college.
- Bill Gates has enough money to send every single 18 year old in the country to a 4-year college.
- Autocorrect is like that person who just graduated college and think they know everything.
- School for 12 years, college for 4 years, then you work until you die. Cool.
- Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg = College Dropouts.
- School for 12 years, college for 4 years… then you work until you die. Great.
- College is the only time in which being poor and drunk is acceptable.
- Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.
- Dear colleges, Smart middle class white people need scholarships too.
- College is a place where some pursue learning and others learn pursuing.
- Don’t do drugs kids. There’s a time and place for everything. It’s called college.
- My freshman year is here.
- There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing your parents are smiling because of you.
Short College Instagram Captions
- Many dream, some try, but I achieved.
- a make the perfect blend.
- The journey is the destination.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
- Everyday I’m hustlin’— Rick Ross, Everyday I’m Hustlin’
- Not four years, but for life.
- I don’t always have time to study, but when I do, I still don’t.
- The future depends on what you do today— Gandhi
- Messy bun and getting stuff done.
- You can’t sip with us.
- Taking my dreams seriously.
- Alexa, skip to summer break.
- Instead of studying, I prefer to keep scrolling my phone worrying how I’m going to pass.
- Why pass your exams while you can pass out?
Instagram Captions For College Students
- I’m pretty much 3% human and 97% stress.
- Dear Diploma, playing hard to get is not good for our relationship.
- This girl needs a nap.
- All the coffee please.
- Ready to get an A in NAP.
- Be a cupcake in the world of muffins.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed.
- You can. End of story.
- Nothing good comes from the comfort zone.
- These are the days.
- Accept failure as part of the process.
- I pulled an all-dayer today. It was rough.
- Cumulative final exams are like fights in relationships. Why must we continue to bring up the past? What’s done is done.
Best Caption For College Life
- Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. My math book has a picture of someone enjoying themselves on it, but I am not enjoying myself at all.
- Choose a major you love and you’ll never work a day in your life because that field probably isn’t hiring.
- When I die I want the people I did group projects with to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.
- I’ve got 99 problems and 97 of them are due by the end of the week. The other two were due last week.
- Study hard, do good, and the good life will follow.
- Dear Degree, why you playing so hard to get?
- The dorm life didn’t choose me, but I did choose the dorm life and it’s not bad.
- This is my third coffee of the day.
- Today, I’m about 90% coffee and 10% dry shampoo.
- Oh college, where Monday could feel like a Friday.
- Go forth and set the world on fire.
- You know you are on the right path when you are scared.
- It’s about time.
- It’s the journey that matters.
- Is it just me or is it one degree hotter in here?
- None of my assignments is done, but I sure am.
- Stop encouraging everybody to go to college. There’s no enough parking.
- If tomorrow isn’t the due date, today isn’t the do date.
- Use promo code Netflix to get 50% off your grades.
Clever College Captions
- The only club I’m into are sandwiches.
- I swear it was Friday five minutes ago.
- Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
- College teaches you a lot of things… like how to wear flip-flops in the dorm showers.
- If you close your eyes in a college dorm, it’s like you’re living in the middle of a city.
- Okay, who burned their microwave mac-and-cheese again?
- ‘Do I really HAVE to leave?’ Should probably NOT be my first thought when the dorm fire alarm goes off.
- Let’s play ‘how many things can you store in your mini-fridge?’
- You know it’s laundry day when you start wearing a suit to class.
College Quotes For Instagram
Do not be afraid to ask for help. Nobody gets through college on their own. – Michelle Obama
I was too busy enjoying myself. – Stephen Hawking
I can’t say it enough that learning how to learn is one of the greatest skills anyone can have – Mark Cuban
Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college where you figure out two plus two is ten, or something. – Dennis Rodman
When I started college, I was good at two things: arguing and asking questions. – Karen Hughes
I love college life. – Lil’ Romeo
There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. – Gen. Colin Powell
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. – Robert Collier
Evert expert was once a beginner. —Helen Hayes
Be so good they can’t ignore you. —Steve Martin
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcom X
You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer
Never lose a holy curiosity. – Albert Einstein
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’. – Mary Anne Radmacher