Champagne is the main attraction point of any party. To celebrate any special occasion, a glass of Champagne is the coolest way to hang out with friends.
No party is complete without a bottle of Champagne, just popping open the bottle of wine feels festive whether it is New year eve, Christmas, anniversary, etc.
From young to old, everyone loves being around the bottle of sparkling wines. Everyone has some experience with the wine, so we have a great list of Champagne Quotes & Sayings by famous personalities.
When are you going to have a big Champagne party with your friends? Just sipping a glass of wines relaxes your nerves & release the stress a bit. We take you through champagne Instagram captions that compliment your next sparkling wine party pictures. Share these lists with followers on social media.
READ: Drinking Captions & Quotes
- Alcohol you later.
- Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes, the special occasion is that you’ve got a bottle of champagne in the fridge.
- Anyone who has fallen in love with a champagne girl will assure you: once you join the champagne campaign, there’s no turning back.
- Anything feels possible after I sip a glass of champagne.
- Anything is possible with a little lipstick and champagne.
- Bring on the bubbly.
- Brunch so hard mimosas want to find me.
- But first, champagne.
- Champagne fixes everything.
- Champagne in the membrane.
- Champagne is always the answer.
- Champagne is good for your pours.
- Champagne is like duct tape. It fixes everything.
- Champagne living and poppin’ that bubbly.
- Come quickly my friends, I am tasting the stars.
- Come quickly, I am tasting the stars.
- Don’t tell me you miss me… tell me you’re outside with champagne.
- Eat well, champagne often.
- Fizz the season.
- Gluten free, dairy free, fat free, I love this champagne diet.
Champagne Instagram Captions
- I don’t know what all the fizz is about; it’s just New Year’s.
- I hope to arrive to my death late, in love, and a little drunk.
- I may not speak French, but I speak champagne fluently.
- I only drink champagne on two occasions; when I am in love and when I am not.
- If you have to ask if it’s too early to drink champagne, you’re an amateur and we can’t be friends.
- I’ll be there, in a Prosecco!
- I’ll drink to that.
- In my 20s and I’m blowin’ bubbles – who knew?
- Let’s pop bottles.
- My birthstone is a champagne cork.
- No pain like champagne.
- No pain, no champagne.
- Oh no! I bought champagne instead of milk… again.
- Pop. Fizz. Clink.
- Raised on champagne.
- Save water, drink champagne!
- She is a champagne princess. A little 4:20 hunny. A splash of class and sass all mixed up in a whiskey glass. She has a heart of gold. A life that’s young, and a soul that’s old
- She’s bright like glitter and bubbly like champagne.
- Smile, there’s bubbly.
- Sparkle like champagne.
- Start the day with a smile and end it with champagne.
Champagne Captions For Instagram
- Sunday morning: Mimosas (hold the orange juice). Sunday night: Champagne (hold the stopper).
- Sunshine and champagne.
- There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.
- There is only one thing better than a glass of champagne. A bottle.
- Throw confetti, pop champagne, and toast to a new day!
- Today’s forecast: 100 percent chance of champagne.
- Tonight’s forecast; 99% change of bubbles.
- Too much of anything is bad. But too much of champagne is just right.
- You can’t sip with us.
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
- You’ve got me poppin’ champagne. -Poppin’ Champagne by All Time Low
Champagne Puns For Instagram
- At my age, I need more glasses.
- Champagne is good for your pours.
- Champagne Mami. — Thank Drake for this one
- Champagne’s involved? I’ll be there in a prosecco.
- Feelin’ bubbly.
- Fizz the season.
- Hit me baby one more wine. — A little Britney for ya
- Holiday cheers.
- I like my wine sparkling, like my personality.
- I make pour decisions.
- If you can drink away your hurts, it must have been champagne.
- If you can’t be with the one you love, love the wine you’re with.
- Last night was proseccond to none.
- Let’s get fizzical.
- Make it pop like this champagne in my glass.
- New Year’s always gives me such a champagne in the head.
- No champagne, no gain.
- On your marks, get set… PROSECCO!
- One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco, floor!
- Pour quality pic, high quality friends.
- Prosecc — OH HELL YEAH!
- Running out of champagne is my cardio.
- Sip sip hooray!
- Sometimes you just gotta pop off.
- Sunday is for poppin’ bottles.
- That’s what I do. I drink champagne and I know things. — A little nod to Tyrion Lannister
Champagne Quotes & Sayings
- Champagne and orange juice is a great drink. The orange improves the champagne. The champagne definitely improves the orange. –Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Champagne has the taste of an apple peeled with a steel knife. –Aldous Huxley, English novelist and philosopher
- Champagne is one of the elegant extras in life. –Charles Dickens, English novelist
- Champagne is the one thing that gives me zest when I’m tired. –Brigitte Bardot, French actress
- Champagne is the only wine that leaves a woman beautiful after drinking it. –Madame de Pompadour, French court member
- Champagne makes you feel like it’s Sunday and there are better days around the corner. –Marlene Dietrich, German actress and singer
- Come quickly, I am tasting the stars! –Dom Pérignon, monk and cellar master attributed to the discovery of champagne, upon first tasting it.
- Gentlemen, in the little moment that remains to us between the crisis and the catastrophe, we may as well drink a glass of champagne. –Paul Claudel, French poet
- Great love affairs start with champagne and end with tisane. –Honoré de Balzac, French novelist and playwright
- I drink champagne when I win, to celebrate… and I drink champagne when I lose, to console myself. –Napoleon Bonaparte, French statesman and military leader
- I only drink champagne on two occasions, when I am in love and when I am not. –Coco Chanel, French fashion designer
- I only drink champagne when I’m happy, and when I’m sad. Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it—unless I’m thirsty. –Lily Bollinger, former manager of the Bollinger Champagne house
- I only drink champagne when in love and when not. –Christian Pol Roger, producer of champagne
- In a perfect world, everyone would have a glass of champagne every evening. –Willie Gluckstern
- My only regret in life that I didn’t drink enough champagne. –John Maynard Keynes, American economist and philosopher
- No government could survive without champagne. Champagne in the throats of our diplomatic people is like oil in the wheels of an engine. –Joseph Dargent
- One holds a bottle of red wine by the neck, a woman by the waist, and a bottle of champagne by the derriere. –Mark Twain, American novelist
- Only the unimaginative can fail to find a reason for drinking champagne. –Oscar Wilde, Irish playwright and novelist
- Pleasure without champagne is purely artificial. –Oscar Wilde, Irish playwright and novelist
- Remember, gentlemen, it’s not just France we are fighting for, it’s champagne! –Winston Churchill, British statesman and former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had a beer and hot dogs. –Dwight D. Eisenhower, former president of the United States
- The feeling of friendship is like that of being comfortably filled with roast beef; love is like being enlivened with champagne. –Samuel Johnson, English essayist
- There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne. –Bette Davis, American film and theater actress
- Three be the things I shall never attain: envy, content, and sufficient champagne. –Dorothy Parker, American poet and short story writer
- Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right. –F. Scott Fitzgerald, American novelist
- Why do I drink champagne for breakfast? Doesn’t everyone? –Noel Coward, English playwright and composer
Leave a Reply