What if you had some witty lines from Dr. Seuss to surprise your ex’s girlfriend? With these Dr Seuss break up lines, you can make a clean break while adding some humor to the situation.
So, if you’re ready to move on, or do need a little help to make breaking up a little less painful? Then you must check out these catchy phrases about doctor Seuss break up lines will definitely grab your attention.
Dr Seuss Break Up Lines
- Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and… damn!
- Each book makes a million, a zillion, or three. Would you, could you, come home with me?
- Fish! I’ll do it!
- From far or near or here or there, haven’t I seen you before somewhere?
- Have you tried this new drink? You know that you should. It has both parts fizzhoofink, and both parts are good.
- Hey, you wanna, hop on pop
- Hop on pop?
- How’d you like to be in my next book: ‘Great Legs and Ass’?
- I cannot be with you anymore, my heart is now an unbreakable core.
- I cannot deny, our love is no longer worth a try.
- I cannot stay, I cannot linger, my love for you no longer is a zinger.
- I can’t help but feel it’s time to part, my heart can no longer hold up its part.
- I do not like your point of view, I cannot love someone so untrue.
- I must leave and go my way, for our love can no longer hold sway.
- I thought we could weather any storm, but it’s time for me to transform.
- I thought we had something special, but now it’s time for me to bid you farewell.
- I thought we were meant to be, but now I see it wasn’t meant to be.
- I thought you were my missing piece, but now it’s time for me to find my release.
- I thought you were my soulmate, but now it’s time to find another fate.
Dr Seuss Breakup Lines
- I’m sorry to leave you in such a pickle, but my heart has found a different tickle.
- I’m sorry to say, and I hate to be rude, but my heart can’t handle your attitude.
- In all of Hooterville, where there’s Hooters supreme, yours are the best of the Hooters I’ve seen!
- Is that a Cat in your Hat or are you just happy to see me?
- It’s hard to leave and bid adieu, but our love has run its course, it’s true.
- It’s time for me to end this game, my heart can no longer handle the pain.
- It’s time for me to take a bow, I can no longer be your lovey-dovey cow.
- It’s time for us to go our separate ways, for our love has seen better days.
- It’s time for us to say goodbye, we gave it our all, but it’s time to fly.
- It’s time to close this chapter and say goodbye, my heart can no longer be your ally.
- Marvin K. Mooney, will you please come now?!?
- My dear, it’s time to part ways, for I can’t handle your endless malaise.
- My heart ain’t the only thing two sizes too large, if you know what I mean.
- My heart can no longer beat for you, it’s time to find someone new.
- My heart can no longer pretend, it’s time for our love to come to an end.
- My heart can no longer skip a beat, it’s time for us to admit defeat.
- My heart can’t take the constant strife, it’s time for us to end this chapter of life.
- On a boat, in a car, with your toes all curled – Oh, the places we’ll go when I rock your world!
- Our love was like a game of tag, but now it’s time to lower the flag.
- Our love was once a bright star, but now it’s time to accept things as they are.
Doctor Seuss Break Up Lines
- Our love was once a fairytale, but now it’s time to set sail.
- Our love was once a joyful tune, but now it’s time to call it quits and say ‘see you soon’.
- Our love was once a rose, but now it’s time to let it decompose.
- Sally from Whoville, what’s your sign? Let’s blow this joint — your thneed or mine?
- That’s not the only place this Sneetch has a star, Baby.
- Wanna see my cat inna hat?
- We’ve been through thick and thin, but it’s time to end this love we’ve been in.
- With a figglefluff there, in the tall greenest grass. I couldn’t help notice your magnificent ass.
- Y’know, after he stole it, the Grinch hid Christmas – in my pants.
- Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable mangled up in tangled up knots! Just kidding. That’s from The Grinch. Wanna go out?
ALSO, READ | 95+ Sick Instagram Captions & Quotes About Being Sick!!
Leave a Reply