Kanye West is a renowned American rapper and a fashion designer better known for his beats. Famous Kanye West Instagram Captions with Kanye’s best lines based on his song lyrics that are inspiring and make our posts engaging.
Kanye is considered the best-selling rapper of all time despite the controversies. Kanye’s birthdate is 8 June 1977 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and you can find his inspirational lines in the form of Kanye west captions.
He got a major breakthrough in the early 2000s that made him an established solo artist. Kanye married Kim Kardashian in 2014 and later separated in September 2021. He is among the wealthiest celebrities; according to Forbes, Kanye’s net worth is approximately 200 crores USD.
The couple has four children: North West, Chicago West, Psalm West, & Saint West. At You are here because you love him, I am sure you love to explore the best Kanye lyrics for captions exclusively for our readers.
Kanye West’s songs are not just emotional but truly inspirational for millions. We have gathered Kanye West Quotes about life that includes his life experiences, some of which are perfect for Instagram photos, from his latest lyrics.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Kanye West Instagram Captions
- Gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly.
- Fore the day I die, I’mma touch the sky.
- For ever ever For ever ever Ever ever
- Everything I’m not made me everything I am.
- But I’m a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumph.
- As kids we used to laugh, who knew that life would move this fast
- And this is for the family that can’t be with us.
- And I heard ’em say, nothin’ ever promised tomorrow today.
- And don’t let nobody with the power to sign ever tell you you ain’t got the power to rhyme.
- I go for mine, I got to shine, now throw your hands up in the sky.
- I know I look better in real life.
- I know you’re happy, ’cause I can see it, so tell the voice inside your head to believe it
- I think I died in an accident, cause this must be heaven.
- I’ll never be as laid back as this beat was.
- I’ll never be picture perfect Beyoncé.
- Let’s go on a livin’ spree. Shit, they say the best things in life are free.
- Keep risin’ ’til the sky knows your name.
- It’s amazing, I’m the reason everybody fired up this evening.
Kanye West Lyrics for Captions
- In the club, always the flyest.
- I’m trying to right my wrongs, but it’s funny, them same wrongs helped me write this song.
- Lost in this plastic life. Let’s break out of this fake-ass party.
- Nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe, it hurts, but it may be the only way.
- On a bathroom wall I wrote, I’d rather argue with you than to be with someone else.
- Screams from the haters got a nice ring to it. I guess every superhero need his theme music.
- She Instagram herself like Bad bitch alert. He Instagram his watch like Mad rich alert.
- Shit, I’m chilling trying to stack these millions.
- The good outweighs the bad even on your worst day.
- The weather’s so breezy, man, why can life always be this easy
- They say that people in your life are seasons, and everything that happens is for a reason.
- You weren’t perfect, but you made life worth it.
- You know what the Midwest is Young and restless.
- You got a new friend, well, I got homies.
- Woke up an optimist, sun was shining, I’m positive.
- Welcome to the good life.
- We shine because they hate us, floss ’cause they degrade us.
- Too many Urkels on your team, that’s why your wins low.
- Throw your hands up in the sky and say “We don’t care what people say.
- Things used to be, now they not. Anything but us is who we are.
Motivational Kanye West Quotes
- Creative output, you know, is just pain. I’m going to be cliche for a minute and say that great art comes from pain.
- For me, giving up is harder than trying.
- I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem, or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams.
- I don’t care about what people think, because people don’t think.
- I don’t even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in.
- Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the raising sun.
- If you see a black family, it’s looting, but if it’s a white family they are looking for food.
- If I was just a fan of music, I would think that I was the number one artist in the world.
- I’ll say things that are serious and put them in a joke form so people can enjoy them. We laugh to keep from crying.
- I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice.
- I was never really good at anything except for the ability to learn.
- I still think I am the greatest.
- I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all’ standard for happiness.
- I really appreciate the moments that I was able to win rap album of the year or whatever.
- I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it.
- Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.
- Love your haters, they’re your biggest fans.
- My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.
- You weren’t perfect, but you made life worth it.
- Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it
- We all self-conscious. I’m just the first to admit it.
- The prettiest people do the ugliest things.
- Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed.
- People never change. They just become better at hiding who they really are.
- Nothing in life is promised except death.
- My message isn’t perfectly defined. I have, as a human being, fallen to peer pressure.