You will fall in love with Top Rated Logic Instagram Captions for musical-related pics on social media.
Logic is an American rapper, record producer, and also songwriter, his real name Sir Robert Bryson Hall II has been actively contributed to the music industry from 2010 to the present.
He has released six studio albums to date, also the winner of MTV Video Music Awards for the song “Black SpiderMan”, and BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards for the song “Sucker for Pain” both in the year 2017.
He has got a Grammy Awards nomination (for the song “1-800-273-8255”) in the categories Song of the Year & Best Music Video (2018). If you are a true Logic fan, you would love to explore truly inspirational Logic quotes along with lyrics that make the best Instagram captions that you can use on pics you shared with friends on IG.
You have been searching for Logic Captions for Instagram, check out Here’s What We Recommended for you.
Logic Instagram Captions
- Logic Captions for Instagram
- All day, every day, we was on that block until we made a way.
- Chasing fame, chasing glory, ’til the day we make a story.
- Do what you love and don’t ever wonder what it could be.
- Every diamond in my chain, yeah, that’s a milestone.
- Everybody people, everybody bleed, everybody need something.
- Everyday I wonder, who I am, who will I be, where will I go, what will they write upon my grave?
- Feeling the world go against us, so we put the world on our shoulders.
- Go on and let your soul glow. Let your soul glow.
- Hold up, let me get my mind.
- I ain’t here to pick and choose, I ain’t here to sing the blues, I’m just here to spread the clues, I’m just here to spread the news.
- I can feel you in my lungs, feel you in my veins. Bloodstream only way to make it to my brain.
- I just wanna be free, not a slave to stereotype.
- I’m a visionary, that’s long term.
- In a spaceship, I’m in another system, so futuristic, on another mission.
- It ain’t about the money and notoriety. It’s about the people and making a difference in society.
- Live it up, hold on to your dream, don’t ever give it up.
- Man you’re everything I crave, you’re the only thing I let in that would put me in the grave.
- Logic Instagram Captions
- Me and you together, swear to God that’s all that worked.
- Motivated, undereducated, and hated.
- My mind going crazy, but I still look hella calm.
- People in my ear, telling me ‘talk that sh*t!’ Actions speak louder than words, I’d rather walk that sh*t.
- Red light, stop. Green light, go.
- Seem like everybody nowadays Hollywood. Oh, so it’s like that now?
- Sometimes I feel like I’ve drifted, I feel different, I feel gifted.
- There’s ups and downs, don’t get me wrong.
- They gon’ know my name until it fade away.
- They tryna take my blessings away, they gotta be demons, I’m blessed everyday, and not blessed like I’m sneezin’, I’m healthy and well.
- Time is money, I can’t spare it.
- To teach the people that they have the power to fight.
- We call that champagne.
- When we’re together lately I don’t even feel a buzz.
- Work so f*cking much my greatest fear is I’ma die alone.
- Yeah, my stress up, but I’m blessed up.
Logic Lyrics Quotes & Sayings
- You literally cannot deny the fact that rock and roll was born because of blues, and blues is black man’s music. – Logic
- Women are as precious as they are stronger than any man that I have met. – Logic
- The biggest part of why I am where I am today is not only because people can relate to me and my story but because I hit the road and actually saw them face to face and shook their hands. – Logic
- My girlfriend has to beat me up to get me to relax because I work all the time. – Logic
- Lyricism is about painting a picture. It doesn’t have to be a bunch of punchlines. – Logic
- If you come to a Logic show, you get all creeds, colors, religions, and sexual orientations. – Logic
- I’m literally fighting for the equality of every man, woman, and child regardless of race, religion, color, creed, and sexual orientation and here to spread a message of peace, love, and positivity. – Logic
- I’m just here to say, Just be a good person, and really respect others. – Logic
- I would like to think that I’m a gentleman and a nice guy. – Logic
- I was raised in a black household and grew up with black homies. – Logic
- I want y’all to know that all of the music I make is for the people that truly appreciate it and care about it. – Logic
- I want to be known for what I am, black and white because I’m proud of both. – Logic
- I think artists are interested in what people think of them. – Logic
- I sacrificed a lot of things growing up. – Logic
- I realized that everybody is a critic. They’re going to say they hate you, they love you, they this, they that, but at the end of the day, no matter what, I have to be confident in myself as a man and an artist. – Logic
- I don’t want to be looked at as just that guy with the best mixtape of the year. I want to be, all-in-all, an incredible musician. – Logic
- I don’t party. I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. – Logic
- I don’t know how I’m really perceived in the world. – Logic
- Everything I do creatively is never for money. – Logic
- Everyone’s going to like something that’s different. – Logic
- By the time you get what you always wanted, you want something else. – Logic
- Be not scared to use your voice. – Logic
- As much time and effort, emotion, anger, love, joy that you put into another human being, you’re not guaranteed to receive that back. And that’s OK. That’s alright. – Logic