Exploring new places, spend quality time with family during holidays has always been fun. How long have been to your favorite destination? If you are planning a long country trip with your family or friends, get everything ready and most important is a passport along with a visa when you travel outside the country. We have compiled an awesome collection of Passport Instagram Captions for passport size photos and other relevant captions for social media posts.
During the trip you have been to different places, sometimes you want to capture a beautiful picture on mobile, before posting you need famous quotes about passport that make your picture informative.
Click the picture you would love to share that includes exploring nature’s beauty, lake pics, mountain or sunshine pics, and let your friends know about your experience via Instagram or tag your followers on other social sites as well.
Passport Instagram Captions
- Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.
- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
- And so, the adventure begins.
- Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
- Go out into the world. Take trains and planes to places you haven’t been before.
- Happiness is, planning a trip to somewhere new, with someone you love.
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
- I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
- I’d rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of stuff.
- If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet, he said.
- ‘You’ll never know until you go.’ — your passport.
- You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place.
- Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
- Up in the clouds on my way to unknown things.
- Traveling — it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
- So much of who we are is where we have been.
- Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
- Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of adventure, fine beer, brains, and no fear.
- My passport is screaming to be stamped.
- My goal is to run out of pages in my passport.
- A girl in every passport.
- Every time I use my passport it’s a new beginning because I have to turn the page.
- I felt like the immigration officer really understood me because he could see where I was coming from.
- I’ll take this class passport/fail.
- I’m always in control.
- Law and Border
- My passport is full of tramp stamps.
- My passport is just what the doctor border-ed.
- My passport is my favorite photo jacket.
- Some people’s passports have them seeing red, but mine gives me the blues.
Famous Quotes About Passports
- In fact, every one of us – every nation, every individual begins hundreds, perhaps thousands of years prior to the date that appears in the passport. -Amos Oz
- In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers. -Herman Melville
- It has been said that a pretty face is a passport. But it’s not, it’s a visa, and it runs out fast. -Julie Burchill
- It is not truth, but opinion that can travel the world without a passport. -Walter Raleigh
- Languages are jealous sovereigns, and passports are rarely allowed for travellers to cross their strictly guarded borders. -Rabindranath Tagore
- My face is my passport. -Vladimir Horowitz
- My Irish passport makes me look like a chief of staff for the Provisional IRA. -Jack Higgins
- My passport photo is one of the most remarkable photographs I have ever seen- no retouching, no shadows, no flattery-just stark me. -Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Not having a passport makes me very blasé about what appears in foreign periodicals since I know I’ll never see it. -David Foster Wallace
- One day there will be no borders, no boundaries, no flags and no countries and the only passport will be the heart. -Carlos Santana
- The future’s another country, man… And I still ain’t got a passport. -Zadie Smith
- The passport changes but the blood doesn’t. -Mario Andretti
- The three most important documents a free society gives are a birth certificate, a passport, and a library card. -E. L. Doctorow
- There is nothing more miserable in the world than to arrive in paradise and look like your passport photo. -Erma Bombeck
- There’s this brutal imperial power, that my passport says I represent. But it will never represent where my heart lives, only vaguely where it went. -Ani DiFranco
- We’re born first humans then after they stamp our passport. -Alfonso Cuaron
- Without a knowledge of languages, you feel as if you don’t have a passport. -Anton Chekhov
Passport Photo Quotes
- You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness. -Diane von Furstenberg
- If you look like your passport photo, in all probability you need the journey. -Earl Wilson
- If you go get a passport, it might encourage you to at least consider the world around you. -Chuck D
- If there’s only one nation in the sky, shouldn’t all passports be valid for it? -Yann Martel
- I’ve got lots of good friends. I could have affairs. I can read a book all night, put the cat on the end of the bed. I can pick up my passport and go to France. I don’t have to ask anybody. -Joanna Lumley
- I’m saying language is a passport. A dubious, dangerous passport too. -Xiaolu Guo
- I had to get a second passport in a hurry. -Andrew Young
- I found someone’s passport on the ground tonight. Where do you sell these things? -Dane Cook
- I build my foundations in some way deeper than mere passports, and more in the light of where I’m going than of “where I come from.” -Pico Iyer
- He entered the territory of lies without a passport for return. -Graham Greene
- Formerly man had only a body and a soul. Now he needs a passport as well for without it he will not be treated like a human being. -Stefan Zweig
- Don’t be surprised if I demur, for, be advised my passport’s green. -Seamus Heaney
- Airplane travel is nature’s way of making you look like your passport photo. -Al Gore
- A passport picture is a photo of a man that he can laugh at without realizing that it looks exactly the way his friends see him. -Phyllis Diller