Passion for sports can be found in every corner of the world, that’s why we have come up with special sports captions collection for sports lovers.
If we closely look at a successful person’s life span, we realize their perseverance behind his or her success, continuity, patience, many up-and-down during their journey toward success.
Sports are the best way to engage yourself in physical activities. Today, sports are given much importance in every country and their respective sports department.
Because the game has the potential to provide you everything you want in your life such, as name, fame money, and a lot more.
The game is mainly divided into outdoor games, & indoor games. First outdoor sports which are mostly played open field such as cricket, hockey, running, volleyball, football, etc.
Playing outdoor games brings the physical and mental development of any child or grownups.
Other indoor games such as carrom, playing cards, chess, table tennis, puzzle, etc. are played mostly indoors or in a big hall, that doesn’t require a large playground.
There are many indoor activities you can enjoy in the comfort of your home.
If you are a sportsman or a sports enthusiast. interested in outdoor or indoor games, you have more than one person who participates with you, taking pictures while playing with teams, and loves sharing it on Instagram.
It does not matter which game you play, every game is unique in its field, has a huge fan following across the world. We have a list of Best Sports for Instagram especially for every photo you click.
The following list contains the best collection for social media FUNNY sports captions for Instagram.
Must_Read:: Baseball Captions For Instagram
Show your love for the games, spread the content on social media, among your friends, relatives, and your followers.
- Beach sport is always best sport.
- Be a game changer – the world has enough followers.
- Baseball is what we were. Football is what we have become.
- Baseball ⚾is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.
- Any American boy can be a basketball star if he grows up, up, up.
- Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.
- Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind. – Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.
- A winner is that person who gets up one more time then he was knocked down
- A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever. – Mary Lou Retton
Sports Captions For Instagram
- A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever.
- A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning.
- A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.
- A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.
- “Imagination has a great deal to do with winning.
- always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability. – Bruce Jenner
- Champions keep playing until they get it right.
- Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.
- Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.
- Do or do no. There is no try. -Yoda
- Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.
- Don’t wear your team‘s colors – bleed them.
- Even if you are on the right track… You’ll get run over if you just sit there!
- Every day is a great day for hockey.
Sports Instagram Captions
- Everybody wants to take responsibility when you win, but when you fail, all these fingers are pointing.
- Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.
- If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.
- Fans never fall asleep at our games because they’re afraid they might get hit with a pass.
- Good is not good when better is expected.
- I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.
- I am the engine of my bicycle.
- I celebrate a victory when I start walking off the field. By the time I get to the locker room, I’m done.
- I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself.
- I did not wake up today to be mediocre.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
- I love the winning, I can take the losing, but most of all I Love to play.
- I want to be remembered as the guy who gave his all whenever he was on the field.
Instagram Captions For Sports
- I’m a mad dog whose only concern is winning.
- I’m never tired of winning, and I’m never tired of skiing.
- I’ve learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.
- If Cheerleading was easy they’d call it Football.
- If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.
- If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.
- If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.
- If you don’t invest very much, then defeat doesn’t hurt very much and winning is not very exciting.
- If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail.
- If you have everything under control, you’re not moving fast enough.
- If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.
- In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite team.
Captions For Sports A Picture On Instagram
- In the 8th inning, you can’t hear the roar of the 9th. All you can do to hold yourself together, and trust.
- In the end, the game comes down to one thing: man against man. May the best man win.
- It ain’t over till it’s over.
- It is not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matters.
- It is not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matters. – Evander Holyfield
- It was never about winning medals or being famous.
- It’s not a contact sport, it’s a collision sport.
- Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
- Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.
- Playing baseball ⚾for a living is like having a license to steal.
- Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.
- Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
- Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. – Frank L. Gaines
Instagram Sports Captions
- One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it. – Knute Rockne
- One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
- Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.
- Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
- Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.
- Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first steps to succeeding.
- Make each day your masterpiece.
- Luck? Sure. But only after long practice and only with the ability to think under pressure.
- Losing feels worse than winning feels good.
- Life is happier, with a bike on a dirt mountain.
- Keep calm because it’s game day!
- Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
- Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.
- It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how you play the game.
Good Sports Captions
- It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get back up.
- It’s not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
- Show me a gracious loser and I’ll show you a failure.
- Show me a guy who’s afraid to look bad, and I’ll show you a guy you can beat every time.
- Some people say I have attitude – maybe I do…but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there.
- sports caption for Instagram
- Sports serve society by providing vivid examples of excellence.
- Success isn’t owned, it’s leased. And rent is due every day.
- The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.”
- The critics are always right. The only way you shut them up is by winning.
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
- The game is too long, the season is too long and the players are too long.
- The game isn’t over until it’s over.
- The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it.
- The key is not the will to win… everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important.
- The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.
- The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning. – Pele
Funny Sports Captions
- The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.
- The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.
- The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.
- The people who say you can’t or won’t are probably scared you will.
- The person that said winning isn’t everything never won anything.
- The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.
- The secret to winning is constant, consistent management.
- The strength of the group is the strength of the leaders.
- The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
- There are more important things in life than winning or losing a game.
- There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or you’re OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.
- There is no glory in practice, but without practice there is no glory.
- There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do. – Derek Jeter
- u can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
- We don’t have an attitude… we’re just THAT good.
- We don’t wear cups, we win them.
- What do do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it.
- When I go out there, I have no pity for my brother. I am out there to win.
- When you win, say nothing, when you lose, say less.
- When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.
- When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge.
- Win If You Can, Lose If You Must, But NEVER QUIT!
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Winning isn’t everything, but it beats anything that comes in second.
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting it is.
- Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
- Winning isn’t getting ahead of others. It’s getting ahead of yourself.
- Winning solves everything.
- Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no gray area. No almosts.
- Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength.
- Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.
- Witness the Power.
- Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.
- You can do it.
- You can motivate players better with kind words than you can with a whip.
- You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
Captions For Sports Pictures
- You can’t win unless you learn how to lose.
- You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself.
- You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
- You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.
- You win some, you lose some, and some get rained out, but you gotta suit up for them all.
- You’re never a loser until you quit trying.
- Your biggest opponent isn’t the other guy. It’s human nature.