American whiskey “Bourbon” is also recognized as America’s Native Spirit, primarily made from corn. June 14 is the day to celebrate National Bourbon Day in the United States.
Bourbon Whether you like it neat or mixed with a cocktail you have a lot of options to choose from, to enjoy the day with your friends, we have ready-to-use National Bourbon Day Captions Quotes, Greetings for sharing pics on Instagram.
America is the largest producer of Bourbon whiskey and is the most consumed drink in the U.S., its name originated from Kentucky, now it is produced in every state of United States.
National Bourbon Day has a rich history of celebrating this day with full spirit for many years, you can send Bourbon captions Quotes on Instagram pictures.
National Bourbon Day Instagram Captions
- My own experience has been that the tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whisky.
- My glass is getting shorter On whiskey, ice and water.
- I’ll learn to work the saxophone I’ll play just what I feel Drink scotch whiskey all night long And die behind the wheel
- If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.
- I wish to live to 150 years old, but the day I die, I wish it to be with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.
- I should have known better than to fool with a whiskey’n mama
- I like my whisky old and my women young.
- I have never in my life seen a Kentuckian who didn’t have a gun, a pack of cards, and a jug of whiskey.
- His last words were, I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis.
- Baby, you ain’t worth the whiskey
- A good gulp of hot whiskey at bedtime—it’s not very scientific, but it helps.
- Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey.
- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
- Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby… feel a little frisky!
- She’s my little whiskey girl
- Tell me what brand of whiskey that Grant drinks. I would like to send a barrel of it to my other generals.
- The water was not fit to drink. To make it palatable, we had to add whisky. By diligent effort, I learned to like it.
- There ain’t enough bourbon behind this bar
- There ain’t enough bourbon in Kentucky for me to forget you
- Your kiss is double-barrel bourbon on rocks, your lips are just the cherry on top
- Whisky is liquid sunshine.
- Whiskey man’s my friend He’s with me nearly all the time He always joins me when I drink And we get on just fine.
- Well I’m a whiskey rock-a-roller That’s what I am Women, whiskey and miles of travelin’ Is all I understand
- Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.
- There is no bad whiskey. There are only some whiskeys that aren’t as good as others.