Seattle Captions for Instagram are great for photos you clicked while exploring this fantastic city.
Seattle is a seaport city located between Puget Sound and Lake Washington. Landing in the city “Of Seattle” will have several exciting things for everyone, and you won’t get disappointed for sure.
There are various places to explore; here, we have listed some of the popular destinations that Seattle is famous for. If you have the opportunity to visit or plan a vacation tour, you have several places to explore.
Here are some recommendations you must visit, such as Pike Place Market, Seattle Parks & Beaches, and Nirvana, famous for its Coffee Culture. And Space Needle is the most visited place, Fremont Troll, Craft Beer, Book Culture, restaurants, shoppings museums and many more.
Exploring beautiful places, you are bound to take pictures; if you are going with family and kids, you take tons of photos home. The good news is we have the coolest Seattle Captions that match your lovely pics, don’t forget to share them with social media friends.
Seattle Captions For Instagram
- You always said Seattle was beautiful, now I’m Bellevue.
- The tourism people have given Seattle the name of Emerald City which, of course, virtually everyone ignores.
- Sleeveless in Seattle.
- Seattle, Alki you later.
- Seattle is more than it ap-piers.
- Seattle has one season rain
- Seattle always Sounds like a great idea.
- Puget it now
- Needle-less to say, I love Seattle’s skyline.
- It’s always sweater weather in Seattle.
- It’s always Rainier over Seattle.
- It rains nine months a year in Seattle.
- In Seattle, you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running.
- In Seattle, it’s a good thing when it rains on our parades.
- A little rain never hurt anybody.
Funny Seattle Captions
- You always said Seattle was beautiful, now I Bellevue
- Tree-t yo-self
- Something’s fishy here at Pike Place
- Seattle’s coffee scene is a thing of brew-ty
- Seattle is tree-mendous!
- Seattle is one Amazon city
- Needle-less to say, I love Seattle’s skyline
- May the forest be with you!
- Leaf it at that
- If the city isn’t right, don’t Seattle
- I wheel-y love Seattle
- I really Pike Seattle
- I don’t needle this attitude right now
- Don’t Seattle for anything less than perfect
Short Seattle Captions
- You had me at Seattle
- You bring the sunshine to Seattle
- You blow me away
- You are unbelievable
- These bright lights are my sunshine
- There’s nowhere better on a rainy day than Seattle
- Stuck on You
- Sleepless nights and city lights
- Seattle isn’t just a place, it’s a way of life
- Seattle is the closest you can get to magic on Earth
- Once upon a time in Seattle
- Let the city set you free
Inspirational Seattle Captions
- I love you like the rain loves Seattle
- I am in love with this city
- Dear Seattle, I’ll never get over you
- A little rain never hurt nobody
Seattle Puns Captions
- When it’s raining cats and dogs, and you step in a poodle.
- Spacing out in Seattle.
- Something’s fishy here at Pike Place.
- Seattle’s coffee scene is a thing of brew-ty.
- Seattle is one Amazon city.
- It’s time to Se-attle.
- I Wheel-y love Seattle.
- I really, Chihuly love Seattle.
- I don’t need this attitude right now.
- I can’t stop talking about a-boat Seattle!
- Don’t Settle for anything less than perfect.
Seattle Gum Wall Captions
- See you in Seattle
- Seattle, won’t chew be mine
- Seattle, I’m yours!
- Seattle, I chews you
- Seattle state of mind
- Rain. Coffee. Repeat.
- Meet me in Seattle
- Let’s get lost in Seattle
- It’s all just fun and gums
- In Seattle, anytime is coffee time
- I refuse to Settle for anything less than perfect.
- I really like Seattle.
- I left my heart in Seattle
- Got Seattle on my mind
- Got coffee
- Going the Extra mile
- Find me in Seattle
- Extra, Extra, read all about it
- Exploring the Emerald City
- Chew make me happy
Cute Seattle Captions
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a plane ticket to Seattle which is pretty much the same thing
- Seattle is always a good idea
- Now I see why they call it the Emerald City
- It’s always sweater weather in Seattle
- It rains nine months a year in Seattle
- In Seattle, you’re not awake until you’ve had your coffee
- In Seattle, it’s a good thing when it rains on our parades
- I love coffee so much I moved to Seattle
- I fell in love. His name is Seattle
- I don’t care if the glass is half full or half empty. I just want to know is there coffee in it
- Home is where the heart is. And mine is in Seattle
- Got over my fear of needles by visiting Seattle
- Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Seattle
- Either you love Seattle or you are wrong
- Coffee and Seattle, my two favorite things
- Arrived in Seattle, where’s my coffee
Seattle Quotes For Instagram
- At night, what you see is a city, because all you see is lights. By day, it doesn’t look like a city at all. The trees out-number the houses. And that’s completely typical of Seattle. You can’t quite tell is it a city, is it a suburb, is the forest growing back – Jonathan Raban
- Unfortunately Seattle is my muse, for the better or worse of Seattle – I’m not sure. – Maria Semple
- To some extent, Seattle remains a frontier metropolis, a place where people can experiment with their lives, and change and grow and make things happen. – Tom Robbins
- She was back in western Washington state, where rain was so prevalent that a day of sunshine was the lead story on the local news. – Susan Mallery
- Seattle is this curious liberal ‘island.’ – Jonathan Raban
- Seattle is for people who love culture, but refuse to sacrifice their wild nature to attain it. – Kimberly Kinrade
- My wife and I just prefer Seattle. It’s a beautiful city. Great setting. You open your front door in the morning and the air smells like pine and the sea, as opposed to bus exhaust. – Ron Reagan
- It’s hard not to fall in love with Seattle on a beautiful summer’s day. – Robert Spector
- In Seattle, you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running. – Jeff Bezos
- In Seattle, we live among the trees and the waterways, and we feel we are rocked gently in the cradle of life. Our winters are not cold and our summers are not hot and we congratulate ourselves for choosing such a spectacular place to rest our heads. – Garth Stein
- I love Seattle. I couldn’t be anywhere else. – Lauren Jackson
- I have a fond place in my heart for Seattle. – Magic Johnson
- Here in the corner attic of America, two hours’ drive from a rainforest, a desert, a foreign country, an empty island, a hidden fjord, a raging river, a glacier, and a volcano is a place where the inhabitants sense they can do no better, nor do they want to. – Timothy Egan
- Earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth. Take only memories, leave nothing but footprints. – Chief Seattle
- But if you’re looking to be spooked by really tall trees then you’ve got to go to Washington. – Dar Williams